Dare 5: Make a Baby to Cry

Magicalfrost: So, Jack. I dare you to make a baby cry.

As I was busy with my guardian work something caught my attention. It was laughter and it immediately pulled me towards it. There were two people discussing outside and having a blast. Maybe a new joke I don’t know yet? I decided to check it out and landed to sit on a nearby fence.

It was weird to watch. They laughed their guts out and made me chuckle. Jack Frost. Wait..did they really mention my name? Yeah, they did! Here it is again – Jack Frost. With laughter I flied closer to them.

Something weird happened. They closed their mouths and had a creepy look while they stared about me. “Do you believe in me?” I tried to poke the other one with my staff. It didn’t went through. They could see me.

“Yeah we do..we were just talking about you in the matter of fact!” That person introduced herself as  ErinaceouslyHideous . I nodded my head to honor her which made her giggle. Then the girl named Magicalfrost continued, yup she was a girl. Not kidding! Even though she was dressing like..me..creepy.

“So, what was the topic?” I smirked and leaned on my staff. I heard them gasp and then Magicalfrost winked to the other girl. “Well..you wouldn’t DARE to do this.” What, are they challenging me? The Guardian of Fun?

“Bring it on.” I laughed. “I dare to do anything.” After that I wished that I wasn’t so childish. I accepted a challenge to make a baby cry.. yeah, so ironic.

“Whoa..just WHOA!” I yelled. “To make a BABY TO CRY! No, no..just cannot do it. Making babies cry, no no..I don’t even know how!” They started to look a bit furious so I shrug my shoulder.. “Ok, fine.. but you didn’t give any conditions!” I smirked and flew to Arendelle right after that.

“Elsa! I need your help. Right now!” I yelled and Elsa came downstairs. She took just one look at me and already knew. “Oh Jack..Again you promised to do a silly dare?” I nodded and she sighed.

“Well what is it this time, why do I need to have a part of it?” She rolled her eyes and I took her hand. “Just come with me!”

We flew to a park where mothers were watching their children play. I saw a baby feeding from a bottle. Here we go I thought when I stole its bottle. Elsa looked at me with a confused look. The baby started to cry and my ears rang so I had to hold my ears. “Please Elsa! Fix it!  I had to make him cry and I hate it!”

Slowly Elsa comforted the baby and I went to sit on the bench. I pulled my hoodie’s hood on my head and threw my staff on the ground. Then I lifted my legs so they would be close to my body. I buried my head on my knees and then started to say. “I’m the Guardian of Fun, fun..fun..fun..

Elsa came next to me and placed her hands on my shoulders. “Hey, Jack..it wasn’t that bad. I’m sure you didn’t give him a trauma. “ I lifted my head and saw that she was smiling. “You think so?” I wiped a tear from my eye. “Yeah, go and give him fun Jack.”

Before we left I made the baby laugh by making a small bunny to hop near his face. The baby giggled when the bunny at the end went to thousands of ice crystals.

After I took Elsa back home I went to see those two troublemakers. Yeah, they gave me trouble. They sure need to hope that Guardian of Wonder a.k.a North doesn’t find out about this. That may result in a way that there is one Guardian job to fill out.

“How did it go?” They yelled together with that weird creepy smirk. “Well the baby cried all right but I and Elsa made him giggle afterwards.” Their expression was surprised when I quickly left the place while laughing.

To You who love to see me struggle

Give me more of these dares and questions in the comment section below.

You can personalize asks/dares by giving me a place from the world that is also mentioned when you ask or dare. We might meet there or the dare could happen there. Doesn't need to be the place you're living and it could be a town or country.

Can't wait for your comments. Was that sarcasm? Maybe it was *grins*.

Also give me votes if you have fun with me!

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost