Dare 11: Kissing Tooth

“Okay..what do you have in your mind now?” I politely and sarcastically asked from SnowflakeIcing who pulled me from my sleeve. Her eyes were showing signs of excitement. “I dare you to kiss a girl you know.” She was smirking.

 My laughter filled the air and we sat on a bench. “You’re a sweet girl but I’m taken already.” Carefully I tried not to hurt her feelings. Then she started to laugh.

“You don’t need to kiss me, you prankster!” She laughed. So she must have been thinking about Elsa. “Sure, give me the dare and I accept it. “ It took only a few nanoseconds when my smile faded away when I heard the whole dare.

 SnowflakeIcing: I dare you to kiss Tooth in front of Elsa and you cant tell her it was a dare until 1 hour is over.

So.. We had a meeting with Guardians and Elsa was chatting with Kangaroo. Probably the Australian kangaroo was again trying to convince Elsa that I’m trouble. Yeah, he does that a lot. Slowly I went to Tooth and said that I will kiss her. As a way to say I’m grateful because she was the one who let me see who I am.

Tooth’s wings were twitching in a funny way when I kissed her quickly. She was blushing afterwards and I chuckled. I was smiling until I heard a scream that would break the ice that hangs from rooftops as cones. Slowly I turned to face the source of that scream. My body was being super tense, my shoulders a little raised.

It was Elsa. Furious Elsa, which was something that I have never seen before. “JACK OVERLAND FROST!” She walked towards me with every step being faster than the one before. She had a blue glow around her. I tried to speak but no words came out. She was scaring me.

She waved her hand and a shadow landed on top of me. I had the bad feeling again. My mouth came big when I glanced on top of me. There was a snow ball but not the normal kind she usually makes. This had a frozen surface. I tried to calm her down. “Listen to me Elsa..please don’t”. Everything went black.

Next I remember waking up in North’s sofa. “Alright, mate?” Kangaroo looked worried and I touched my forehead which had a bump on it. “Ouch..” I looked around me and the guardians were close to me. “She is a feisty one, mate.” Kangaroo nodded to his right where Elsa was sobbing. “You were out for 90 minutes Jack, we were worried!” Tooth exclaimed.

“WOHOO! 90 minutes I did it!!” I yelled in excitement and everyone was confused. “Sorry but had to take a dare to kiss Tooth and not tell it is a dare for one hour. I out did it with thirty minutes!” I grinned but then felt nervous again when Elsa came to sofa and finally slapped me to my face. “You and your nature!” She turned away from me.

I stood up and laughed while patting her cheek. “Hey..look at me.” I whispered and her eyes started to watch me. My arms went around her waist and I kissed her neck. She was ticklish and giggled. “That’s my girl.” I smiled and we kissed each other to lips.

*Blushes* So here you go SnowflakeIcing. You got me knocked out. Hope you’re happy! *grins*

Please let me have some new dare’s and questions. I’m starting to like this..or being a masochist.

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost with a head bump.

A/N: Don't own the photo.