Chapter 10

Melody's P.O.V.

" Mom, Dad come fast. We are going to be late" I screamed jumping around not able to hold my happiness. 

Today we're going to the amusement park. All three of us. It's been nearly a month since we have quality time for each other. So, now that I had a chance, I grab on it and make them agree to go to amusement park. This is my first time going there. So, I can't define my excitement.

"Calm down princess. It's only 6 in the morning. We have to be there at 9'o clock. There's still 3 hours left and here you already wake us at 5 am and ordered to get ready" Dad chided me softly trying to stop me from jumping around.

"But Daddy, if we go there before anyone else, we can have more time than them" I tried to convince him with my best puppy dog eyes.

He kneel down to me and picked me up in his arms.

"Even we started early and go there, they don't open this early princess. You have to be patient. Come with me, we will make some breakfast for Mommy" he takes me to the kitchen.

Though I'm not much useful to him, I'll still help him with whatever he wants.

He made some bacons and eggs for Mom and some chocolate cookies for me.

"Hurry up sweety, eat all of these before Mom finds out. If you don't, she'll have my head for breakfast. Not the bacons I made" he stated hurriedly. I giggled at him and started eating quickly.

Dad's cookies are the best in the whole world. I could eat them all my life without getting bored. They are that much delicious.

After I finished eating, Dad called out for Mom to eat. As she comes down, sitting on the chair she asked about mine.

"Do you finish your breakfast sweety?" she smiled at me.

"Yes mama, I ate all of it" 

I'm so happy she didn't found about the cookies.

"Hmm..... So, are the cookies tasty?" she asked figuring it out how I don't know.

Dad's eyes got big with surprise and chuckled nervously.

"Cookies.....Haha Sweety, what are you talking about? I don't make any cookies" he acts as he was confused.

I tried to stop my giggles as they try to erupt. 

"The cookies that were on her mouth. Obviously, bacons can't turn into cookies, right?" she told to Dad pointing me.

On seeing me Dad widens his eyes and glanced around to find the escape from her.

"Now what do I have to do to punish both of you?" she tapped her chin thinking. Her eyes got a evil glint that had both of us shivering in fear.

"Tickle monster" she shouted running to us. But at the first word, we already started running.

Dad throws me on his shoulders and went to the bedroom. Before he can close the door, Mom rushed behind us and in surprise both of us fell on the bed. Mom smirked  and  started tickling us.

The room filled with our laughter and screams. Alike Dad and me, Mom was not so ticklish. She kept wiggling her fingers on the sides of us. My eyes are filled with tears from the laughter. Dad stopped her from doing it anymore and all of collapsed on the bed gasping for air. 

I'm so happy that we are able to spend the time laughing happily. I hugged both of them and closed my eyes contently. Now-a-days some times I'm getting a feeling that I'm loosing them.