Chapter 11

First of all, a huge Thank you for 600+ reads. I'm in the cloud nine for this increasing reads. I pray to God to reach this story 1k reads. I hope you all give me your support till the end..... 

Thank you again..... :)

Hunter's P.O.V.

Fuck.....Fuck.....Fuck.....

What the hell did I just saw?!

I thought staring at Melody who is in my arms right now. She's unconscious and I can totally understand that. But what I don't understand and confused is her smile before she passed out.

Daisy is crying beside me for her. I know she's not going to be well enough to go back to her normal life. Cause she couldn't forget what just happened. And I know this incident will definitely made a huge impact on her.

"Let's take her inside" Daisy said in a croaked voice suggesting me.

I came out of my thoughts by her voice.

We are at my club and they can't even step into this territory with all the security I have. If anyone dare to do that, then they'll experience the hell. That is why I took Daisy and Melody her for their safety. 

I know who did this. David Jackson. He's going to pay for what he did. I'll torture him brutally till he begged me on his knees for death. For scaring them.

I picked up Melody in my arms and walked through the door. Daisy ran upstairs to my room and fixed the bed. I put her on it and adjust her to make her comfortable when she wakes.

"I'll stay here till she wakes. After that, we have to talk" Daisy said looking into my eyes directly making her point of not to go anywhere tonight.

I signed nodding my head realizing that there's no way now getting out of this. I thought I'll have time to tell it slowly to her. But he disrupted everything. Now I have to reveal her everything that would break her. It'll made her pain arise which hidden in the deep core of her heart. I'm afraid I can't do anything about it.

I was quickly out of my room not able to hold her gaze. The minute I told the whole truth to her, I can't even look at straight in her eyes.

Walking towards my office, I closed the door behind me to get some peace from my thoughts. I sat on my chair leaning backwards closing my eyes. 

Melody's smile flashed in my eyes. What are you hiding Melody? Knowing that she just had a panic attack that will have her passed out, my heart constantly worries about her and my mind constantly thinking about her. The knowledge of Daisy looking out for her is putting both of them at ease. But I can't shook off the feeling of what would have happened to them if I'm not there at that time. Every time my mind reminds that all my veins are strains like they're about to snap. My blood is boiling out of rage.

For once, I want the beast in me to take over. To destroy him, to torment him. To kill him. 

The beast roared in approval at that thought. On the other hand he wants to do more to that bastard.

Surprisingly, Melody's face in my mind seemed to decrease my fury. There is something about her smile. I'd have been on the cloud nine if she smiles genuinely. But it's not the real smile I want to see. It's a broken one. A bittersweet one. In that moment I'd rather have her angry, sad, angry. Fuck..... anything but that. The smile she gave churned my insides so painfully and terribly. I don't know a smile can do that to you. Not until her. 

A hopeless smile. It's what she did. Smiling hopelessly. It's a smile a person give when they get something they don't believe. They don't believe themselves. I bet my life that Melody is that type of person. And I know even if I give the entire world to her She'd be so scared and don't believe in what I did. She's so complicated to understand.