Chapter 30

Melody's P.O.V.

A week was already flew by like seconds since our date. In these days, I must say, Hunter and I had gotten quite close to each other. With him by my side, I found myself behaving like a girl with her crush. Like a normal girl.

These days feels like heaven to me. Just like he promised, Hunter started teaching me to ride the bike since last week, that too on Ducati Monster!! I won't say I became a pro in driving, but with Hunter instructions, I can drive pretty good. Alone is definitely out of question. Tried it once and nearly broke my neck falling from the bike.

If not for Hunter, I'd have been in the bed right now. So, he made me promise him that no matter what, I shouldn't drive by myself. And I'm allowed to drive when he's with me only. No matter how hard to convince him, he didn't budge. His heart doesn't melt down at my numerous pleadings. At last, having no choice, I agreed with him.

We share so many moments in those times. So many unforgettable memories. Sometimes, during our teaching session, Hunter would steal kisses from me and instantly, all my concentration would flew away. My cheeks grew hot and red due to his gestures. I know Hunter was doing that on purpose. But I love it.....

I blushed soon as I thought about it. Frankly speaking, there's not even a minute that I didn't enjoy with him. Every second is very precious to me. I wouldn't trade them for my life.

He also asked me for another date and I gladly accepted. Tomorrow is our date and I can't wait to see what Hunter planned for me.

But since morning, I don't know why, there's a knot in the pit of my stomach nagging me so much. It's making me uneasy for some unknown reason. I'm getting this feeling like something very huge is happening. I really can't shake off that feeling. From the morning, it doesn't letting me stay at peace.

I raised my head at the time to see it's only half past four. Still half an hour to go! I sighed heavily as I couldn't even close the library a little early cause of the people coming more frequently than any other days. I just want to go to my bed and sleep for atleast a WEEK!!!

"Thank you for coming mam. I hope you enjoyed your visit here" I said to a sweet old lady handing the book.

She smiled warmly, "Ofcourse dear! I'm glad to be here. Why wouldn't I when I'm surrounded by such an amazing collection of books."

"True" I replied grinning.

"What's your name, dear?" she asked.

"Melody, mam."

"Such a beautiful name" she smiled but put on a stern face quickly, "Why are you calling me mam? I'm still young, you know" she grinned mischievously.

I laughed at her words. She must be atleast in the middle of her 60's. But very jovial and full of life.

"By the way, I'm Caroline" she introduced.

"Nice to meet you" I greeted.

For the next half an hour, we chatted about nothing and everything. I've got to know that she's a widow and living with his daughter for 7 years. She had an aura in her that put everyone at ease with her. Such a sweet lady she is! I'm very glad to know her. Otherwise, I'd have missed a chance to meet a lovely women.

"Okay then, Mel. I'll take my leave now. Be aware! You've got one helluva crazy customer!!" she winked.

I chuckled,"Well, I'm glad to get her" I replied laughing at the end.

Soon as she went, Gabriel came, "Ready to go, Mel?"

I didn't mention that he started talking normally, did I? He is!! And for my sake, he also stated talking more normally with me rather than two or three words.