Chapter 20

This chapter dedicated to fatema_fatemi_fattu and RomanceKiller5 

Thank you so much guys for supporting me with your votes and comments. I hope you all like this chapter too :)

****************

Melody's P.O.V.

What the hell is happening?!

It took a few minutes for me to grasp what is actually happening right now. 

Hunter had his left hand on my hip gripping it firmly and his right one on the side of my head tipping back, so it gives him easier access of my mouth to his.

Hunter is kissing me..... 

My eyes bugged out at his sudden act, but his eyes were closed shut. My body stilled uncertain of what to do. It's not an everyday thing for me to someone kiss me all of sudden.

Hunter didn't make a move. He just pressed his lips against mine. Softly and caressing. Like he's testing waters. Maybe he's waiting for me to shove him off or slap him for kissing me or something like that. But my mind is too blank to do anything. When he noticed I ain't doing any of that, he took it as my approval and it's then he started to move. His lips are smooth. Slightly chapped, still smooth. His thumb caressing my cheek sending flames of molten fire to my heart. His lips on mine.....

God!!!! It feels like a volcano erupted in me.

Somewhere deep in me, I know I've waited for this moment to come since the first time I realised I like him. But when this is happening for real, I cannot move. Maybe that's because this is the first time I'm feeling a soft intimate touch without pain. And maybe that's the reason I started responding too.

He fastened his pace only a little sensing my response. Gripping my waist strongly yet so carefully like I was made of glass, he shifted both of us around so that now my back is pressing to the door and before I know it, another solid body thrust to my front. Hunter's body..... Now his full hard frame enclosed me totally. From head to toe, my body is connected with his. Hunter slanted his head taking the kiss to further step. My hands automatically came up to his chest feelings it's hardness and then going around his neck pulling him closer.

God!!!!

I stand up on my toes to level his height but still I only came up to his chin. He sucked my lower lip making a moan come out from me. It seems to ignite him more as he groaned and lifted me up. Surprised at his gesture, I hold on to his neck tightly and just as quickly, he wrapped an arm around my back. Now the only thing keeping me away from falling is him and the door at my back. My feet is not on the ground but they're dangling weightlessly.

Our kiss is so ecstatic, so indescribable, so soft. His hand on my back curled my waist and his cold fingers are now touching my bare skin where my shirt rid up a little. I gasped at his touch but he did not bothered it and continued with his work. So smoothly and so slowly.....

When it became hard for me to breathe, I pushed him slightly. I thought he would ignore it. But he didn't. He leaved my mouth. Like I said, only my mouth. He's still holding me tight and didn't let me down. I tried to catch my breath as it isn't enough for me. My lips are moist, sensitive and tingling like some fairy touched them. But they don't, Hunter did. With his own. My eyes traveled up to his as they held so much satisfaction like he found something beautiful. 

"Hunter"

My breath came out like I ran a marathon. My voice came out hoarse, but it also came out breathy with need, desire and longing. And I know Hunter read it because he growled loudly slamming his lips again over mine. If the previous kiss was sweet and soft, this one is hot, hard and deep. His hand go down to my back of my thighs curling them around his hips.