Chapter 29

I'm so sorry guys! I made you wait again, didn't I? But what can I do? This is the difficult chapter for me so far..... And still I'm not fully satisfied with the outcome. Reading so many love stories and romantic books, I thought writing a romantic scene is easy. No!! I realised that I can write emotional, funny chapters easily more than this.

So sorry again if this update didn't reach your expectations :(

***

Melody's P.O.V.

"Your home?" I asked suddenly anxious.

He glanced at me for a second before turning his gaze to the road.

"Yeah. You'll see when we reach there. I'm sure you will love it."

I nodded mutely looking through the window. It looks like we are in the middle of the woods. But like normally, I didn't get scared cause I know Hunter would never let anything happen to me.

I smiled admiring the scenery outside. It's so refreshing to go out in such a beautiful place like this. All my life, the only places I knew was school, library and sometimes coffeeshop. I'm not brave enough to go out and I surely can't afford to capture again only to throw back into that burning hell.

Consumed by these thoughts, I failed to notice that the car has stopped and Hunter was looking me confused at my distracted self.

He quirked a brow staring me. I got flustered due to his intense gaze and ducked my head shyly.

"Are you okay? We can postpone this some other time if you're uncomfortable" Hunter told worried.

Smiling at his concern, I replied, "No. I'm not uncomfortable. Just nervous as this is my first date."

Hunter grinned, "Then I'll make sure this is your best too."

I chuckled hearing his words. He doesn't know he already made it best by being with me. He stepped out of the car and before I could open the door, Hunter rushed to my side opening it. Getting out, I was about to say thank you but the words strucked down in my throat.

Infront of me is a large stunning wooden cottage. It appears old but the beauty within it is undeniable. I only saw these type of houses in pictures and always wanted to have one. The thought that I'm going to spend my night here thrills to the core.

 The thought that I'm going to spend my night here thrills to the core

"Oh my god, Hunter!! This is really amazing" I exclaimed happily.

Hunter chuckled, "Glad you like it."

"I love it" I corrected still mesmerized by the house standing like a king with all the trees around it.

He nudged me to move forward as I'm standing like a statue. As soon as he opened the main door, a fresh smell of pines and wood hits my nostrils making me sigh in content. This feels like home..... The whole interior is a mix of old and new fashion.