Chapter 37

Precap of last chapter:

After celebrating Cara's birthday, Hunter took melody in his plane to the place where her parents were buried. She breaks down completely seeing their graves and shared her pain, sorrow and fears with them. She admits her love for Hunter to them and asked to be with her always and in her every decision. After that, Hunter brought her to the house where she grew up. She was ecstatic that she got to see her parents again when she found their photos. When they're back to the club, she confessed her love to Hunter when he's asleep and dozed off.

***

Melody's P.O.V.

BANG! BANG!! BANG!!!

I jerked up from my sleep and looked beside for Hunter but he's faster than me as he was already gotten out of bed and went to the door yanking it open.

"What the hell, Daisy? We are sleeping here damnit! There's something called 'commonsense.' Use it sometimes" he scolded Daisy who entered like a bolt.

She hit him on the head hard scowling at him. Hunter hissed rubbing where she hits frowning at her, "What was that for?"

Without answering him, she rushed straight to me, "Is it gone now?" She mumbled checking the bruise on my forehead.

To be true, I actually forgot about the wounds till she mentioned. During the emotional breakdown and also the unimaginable happiness I went through yesterday, I didn't even get to know the pains in my body.

"I'm good, Daisy."

"Hmm....." She narrowed her eyes, "This gonna leave a scar here" she grumbled grazing the cut on my temple.

One more scar to add.... Sighing, I smiled at her, "You came in like a tornado to ask me this?" I joked.

"Nah! Where were you yesterday? I was so worried when I didn't found you."

I glanced at Hunter frowning, "Didn't you inform her?"

I got my answer when he smiled sheepishly. Daisy rolled her eyes glaring at him.

"That's why I smacked you. Instead of lecturing me about commonsense, start yours from now on."

"But I informed Tyson" Hunter protested, "Leave it! It's a waste talking to you."

Daisy picked up a pillow throwing at him but he already left from there.

"You didn't answer my question" she stated raising her brows.

A small smile adorned my lips unknowingly at the memories, "First, let me take my bath. After that I'll tell you everything."

When she's about to refuse, I added, "And I'm stinky and haven't bathed since last morning" I scrunched up my nose feeling ewww."

She laughed at my expression, "Fine. Come fast. After your smile, I'm so eager to know what made you so happy."

Soon after she left, u quickly brushed my teeth and stripped down my cloths stepping under the warm shower easing my stiff limbs.