Chapter 2: Ella Frost

Heidi's POV

Ben ushered me forwards. I bowed to them, "Nice to meet the two of you." I said standing next to Ben, "Elsa, Jack, may I present Heidi, she will be the one that will show your lovely daughter around." Elsa smiled at me, "Nice to meet you dear." I just smiled back to her, "Who are your parents? Do we know them?" Jack asks. I look at Ben for help, but all Ben gave me was a worried look, "Heidi, is actually not from Auradon originally." Ben confessed. Else and Jack looked at each other giving each other the same anxious look, "She is from the Isle then?" Else asked nervously. "Yes, I am, but I can user you, you have no reason to fear me." I tried to ease their troubled minds, "Ben, are you positive that our daughter can be trusted with her?" Jack asked. I was a little taken aback, I wouldn't be here if Ben didn't think that it would be a good idea, "Yes, Heidi is the perfect person to welcome your daughter to our school." Ben said smiling at me. As I tuned out the conversation that Ben was having with Else and Jack, I looked past the two of them and saw a girl standing by the window. She has platinum blonde hair just like her mother, she has on a white jacket, a light blue dress that came just above her knees, and a pair of white heels. I snuck away from the others and walked up to the girl, "Hi, I'm Heidi." I held out my hand to her, the girl smiled at me and shook my hand, "I'm Ella." She I looked closer I noticed that she was wearing a snowflake necklace, "That necklace is gorgeous." Ella smiled and start playing with it, "Thank you, it was a gift from my parents, it helps me control my power." I took her hand into mine, "I know how you feel, I just discovered my ability a couple of months ago and I am still having trouble controlling it, but I am getting better with it." Ella just looked out the window, "That is good thing about this necklace, it does all the controlling for me, that way I don't have to worry about it getting out of control." I frowned a little listing to her talk, "Ella, have you ever tried to experiment with your powers?" I asked. The expression of straight horror flashed across her face, "No, why would I do that? I can't use it, it's best for everyone that it stays locked up." I put my hands on her shoulders trying to calm her down. "Ella, look at me." Ella stopping rambling and looked at me, "You shouldn't have to be scared to be yourself, I am from the Isle and people here accept me for me, your special ability is just one of the many things that make you who you are, here in Auradon, you can use your powers, and teacher along with other students will teach and help you learn to control it." Just as I finished my speech, Ben and Ella's parents walk over to the both of us. "I see the two of you are getting to know each other." Ben said with a smile, I smiled back at him, "Yeah, she is going to fit in perfectly here at Auradon." I gave Ella a side hug, "Heidi, why don't you give Ella a tour of the school, and show her where her dorm room is." Ella had that frightened look on her face again, "Dorm room? Like, I will be living with another person?" She asked. Ben noticed the look on her face, "Yes, you will be roommates with Arabella, she is the Niece of Ariel and Eric." Ben explained, I knew I had to do something to get Ella to calm down, that's when an idea hit me, "Ben, maybe Ella would be more at easy if I was her roommate, With Audrey gone we can switch roommates, Audrey can move in with Arabella and Ella here can move in with me." I laid out my plan to Ben. Ben thought about it for a moment, "Only if this is what Ella really wants." We all looked at Ella, "Please Ben." Ella begged. Ben gives Ella a sweet smile, "Consider it done." Ella hugs Ben, "Ben, you have no idea how much I owe you for this." I whisper in his ear. Ben laughs, "I know what you were going through, and I wouldn't wish that on anybody." Ben whispered back. I looked over at Ella and her parents, I could see that they were having an important discussion. "I also think that we need someone to help Ella learn to control gift." Ben nods in agreement, "From what Queen Elsa has told me, her necklace does that." I give him an eye roll, "She need to learn to adapt to using them." Ben smiled down at me, "Look at you, trying to be helpful." I smack Ben in the shoulder, "I can be helpful when I want to be." Ben and I start laughing. The sound of Jack clearing his throat brings Ben and I to turn and face the family. "Ben, I think our daughter will love it here, but there are a few details that we must talk about." Elsa looked down at her daughter then at me, "Maybe we can talk about these things in privet." Ben got the hint and looks at me, Now Heidi, will you please give her a tour, while I finish up with the King and Queen." I nod my head, "Yes my King." I bow to Ben, Then I turn towards Elsa and Jack "It was lovely meet you your majesty, you too Mr. Frost" I bow to Elsa and Jack, "And it was lovely to meet you too Heidi." Elsa and Jack say at the same time. I grab Ella's hand and walk out of the room to start the tour.