Chapter 30: Arguing In The Garden

Heidi's POV

"Did you mean what you just said?" Harry asks, I am still a little shook up by watching him blow up on Chelsea, "Yes, I meant everything I said." Harry was quite for a second, "Harry I was wrong to think that you should change who you are." Harry lets out a huff of air, "But deep down that is what you want, you want me to be like one of these princes that sweep you off your feet and take you away to a big castle." I couldn't lie a tiny part of myself did wish that, "A little bit of me yes, but I am also very happy with who you are." Harry scoffs as he looks at me, "I love you, and I love every part of you." I try to take his hand but he pulls away, "I am not sure I can believe you." I am a little taken back, "You are really going to stand there and say that you can't believe me?" Harry looks and admires his hook, "What about what you were doing to poor Pin just a few minutes ago?" Harry looks away from his hook, his gaze back on me, "I wasn't really going to hurt him, it's just a game." I look at him in disbelief, ""I am not sure I can believe you." I use his own words against him. "The Pin situation is completely different from the person I love, wanting a different boyfriend." I throw my hands up in the air, "I never once said that I wanted a different boyfriend." Harry's face turns into a dark menacing scowl, "Are you really going back to Isle with them?" This question has been burning a hole in me since I found out, "I am really considering it." Harry sits down on one of the benches, "So, after everything we have been through over the last couple months, you are just going up and leave?" Harry eyes turn to the dirt ground, "I just feel that I am better off on the Isle." I didn't buy that for one second, I think I know the real reason he wants to go back, but I am just going to leave that to myself, "So you are going to leave school, and quite the fencing team?" Harry nods his head not looking up once. "You have a good life here Harry, why suddenly are you going to leave it, and go back to life of un-describable things on the Isle." Harry lifts his head and looks at me, "It's where I belong." I shake my head, "No you don't, I believe in you, and I know you are better than the Isle." I look into his eyes, "If you go back with them, there is no second chance." Harry rips his eyes away from mine, "So you are going to up and leave your sister CJ?" Harry growls darkly at me, "You leave my sister out of this, she has nothing to do with this." Harry takes a step towards me so he is now towering over me, "Did I hit a sore spot?" Harry warps his hook around my neck, "You don't EVER talk about my family." I can actually say that this is the first time I am scared that Harry would hook me. "You seem to care about your sister, but what will happen to me if you leave?" Harry took a deep breath and released his hook from my neck, "You have friends that care about you." I start shaking, "Harry you have be my best friend since you arrived, I sit by you in every class that we have together, we walk each other to and from classes, we sit and eat with each other at lunch, after class we spend hours with each other, and you are the last thing I see or think about when I go to sleep." I could feel salty tears running down my face, "You say all those things, but what about Paul and you." Did he not hear anything I just said, "Paul and I are just friends, which is less then what I am sure you and Chelsea have been doing, you most likely have fleas." I snap at him, "What Chelsea and I do is between us and no one else." I look at Harry like he has lost his mind, "If you have the nerve to stand there and say to me, then maybe you should go back." Harry's eyes flickered from me to the ground and back to me, "So the truth finally comes out." Harry let's out a menacing laugh, "What are you talking about?" I ask him, "You just want me to go back to the Isle so you can go be with the never gonna grow up kid." I was starting to lose control of my emotions, "How many times do I have to tell you, Paul and I are just friends, if you don't believe me ask him, ask Tiger Peony, or even ask the girl that Paul has the biggest crush on, Talia Bell." Harry's eyes still haven't softened and that is unusual, "I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAVED YOUR LIFE THAT DAY ON THE DOCKS, UMA HAD EVERY RIGHT TO PUSH YOU INTO THE SHARK INFESTED WATERS!" I couldn't take it anymore I rise my hand to smack him but Harry stops my hand with hook free hand and pulls me close to him, "If you ever rise your hand in a threatening way to me ever again, I will make sure that is the last thing you ever do with that hand." Harry says in a dangerous threatening tone as he runs his hook down my face. I pull my hand away from his, "I can't remember anymore why I fell in love with you." Harry just starts whistling as he ignores my comment and walks off, I stare at his shadow cast by the sun until it disappears.