Chapter 13: Cat Whistles

Heidi's POV

As I reach the balcony I notice a mop of black hair, so I clear my throat to get his attention. Harry looks up to see me, once his eyes land on me his smile grows as wide as the campus, then he steps onto one of the boxes, "Nice to see you got my note." I can't help but have déjà vu from the other day. "I got it, but I had Madeline's help figuring out where you wanted me to meet you at." Harry lets out a laugh, "I think that is cheating Princess." I roll my eyes at him with a smile on my face, "Can you please explain why you wanted me to meet you here? You don't have practice today." Harry holds up one of his fingers, "Before I do anything, I need ya to come down here first." I make my way down the stairs and walk up to him. Harry pulls his hand from behind his back and holds out a bouquet of blue and yellow roses, I take the flowers and smell them, to my surprise they are all real flowers, "Awe, these are colors of the team, thanks Hooky." A sudden loud laugh is heard, I just now notice that the whole team is here, "HOOKY?" I hear one of guys say loudly. Harry's face turns beat red, "SHUT IT, BEFORE YA SHUT IT FOR YOU!" Harry yells darkly, his Scottish accent coming out, "Can someone please tell me what is going on?" I ask looking around at all the guys, no one said a word. "Harry, you are starting to freak me out." Harry quickly grabs my hand, "This is just the first time I am doing this and I want it to go right." I wasn't following any of what Harry was saying, "So you planned this?" Harry runs his hand through his hair, "Yes, and I swear love, all of this will make sense." I was really starting to doubt that, "I asked you here because...." Harry starts but starts stopped, I can tell that Harry was very nervous, and that is a rare thing. "Harry, if you want we can do this in private." I waved off the guys, "NO! EVERYONE STAY WHERE THEY ARE! I AM DOING THIS THE WAY I ORIGINAL PLANNED!" Harry yells, and all of us stay where we are. Harry let's out another long breath and looks me in the eyes, "I am sorry about yelling so much love, I just want to do this and get over with." I nod my head, and wait to see what exactly has Harry so nervous. Harry nods his head to the team, I saw the whole team holds up boards that spelled 'HEIDI' 'WILL' 'YE' 'GO' 'OUT' 'WITH' 'ME' '?' I only thought for a second. "YES!!!!! Holy evil, YES!!!" I say jumping into his arms. I stand there for a good long while. I feel Harry chuckle, and I hear cat whistles coming from the team. I felt Harry nod in their direction, soon enough the noise disappeared. I pull away with giant smile on my face that was matched by Harry's smile. "Harry, I can't believe that was what had you so nervous." He leans forward and kisses my lips. "Well it was my first time asking out a girl before, and I didn't want to mess it up and you say no." I kiss his cheek, "You did very well." Harry scoffs, "Well? This took me days to plan out, I had to ask people for help, and you know I hate asking people for help." Deep down I knew just how much pride Harry had to swallow to ask anyone for help. "I appreciate it, more then you know." Harry grins, "I do love ya after all." I smile, "What took you so long, you do know that is will be our first official date." Harry lets out a loud groan, "This is one of the reasons why I didn't want to do this." I take a step back, "What do you mean?" Harry grabs my hand again, "I've never been on an actual date before love, I am not even sure what we are supposed to do." I can tell that he is very worried about it, "Harry, a date is just like us hanging out. Relief washed over him, 'Really?" I nod my head, "Yeah, so where are you taking me?" I pull him towards the exit. 'Everyone talks about this place called the enchanted lake, so I thought I would take you there." He says as we headed back towards campus. "Sounds nice, but it will most likely take me the rest of the day to get the girls off my back." I am dreading what those girls are going to do with me, "Well, I will leave to that, and I will see you tonight at eight." I stand on his toes so I kiss his lips, "You are so short." Harry teases me, I shove his shoulder, "Just get out of here, before I change my mind." I tease back. Harry walks off as I head back to the girl's dorm, trying to figure out a way to tell them without them going crazy. I knock on Evie's door, I swing open reveling Evie, Mal, Jane, Lonnie, Carly, Ally, Ella, and Jordan. "Where have you been, we have been waiting forever." Ally pulls me into the room and closes the door, I walk over to my bed, "Why are all over you here?" Evie pulls out a dress from under a bag, "Carlos, Jay, and Aaron told us about the plan." Jane confesses, "So, here we are." Carly says holding her makeup kit up. I could already tell where this was headed, "Girls, come on." Ally pulls out her hair stylist. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Ally says. I huff and put my hands up in surrender, ready for whatever they had planned.