Chapter 39: The Order VS Auradon Part 1

Heidi's POV

I jumped into the air dogging whip lashes, as I landed on my feet and turned around, doing a side kick but Chelsea simply slid under me and dogged the kick. I reached for my swords and pull them out, but Chelsea slashes her whip at my hands causing me to drop them to the floor. As Chelsea moves I just kept throwing fireballs but it did no good. Chelsea laughs and turns invisible. Cautiously I move around trying to figure out where Chelsea has gone too, out of nowhere my arm is grabbed and I am flipped through the air. I am tossed to the floor with a thud, as I moan in pain I see Chelsea appear again, "Even after all this time, you still can't compete on my level." Chelsea mocks me picking up by my neck and tossing me to the other side of the room. "Pathetic." Chelsea says wrapping her whip around my neck and pulling on in making me jerk forward. I gasped for air and stared at Chelsea who crouches down next to me so I was eye to eye with her. "And to think that the love of your life isn't going to save you this time," she sneered. I sucker puncher in the face causing her to stumble backwards as she clutches her nose. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" Chelsea flips in the air and super kicks me sending me back. I didn't land on the ground because Chelsea wraps her whip around my throat again, she quickly spins around and kicks me again in my face. I recover and backflip into the air attempting to do a backwards kick, but Chelsea grabs my foot and flings me into a column. I grunt and hold my back. Chelsea picks me up again and connects with a kick right to my stomach sending me flying again this time in the other direction. I got up and tried to punch her but she just blocks it and laughed, luckily for me right as Chelsea raises her fist to finish me off I just reach one of my swords and swing it at her cutting her cheek, Chelsea steps back and places her hand on her cheek, as she pulls her hand away she sees that there is blood, "You cut my beautiful face." Chelsea says in horror, I flip backwards and land on my feet sword in hand, there is plenty more where that came from." I swing my sword at her, Chelsea simply stepped out of the way and I fall back onto the floor. "You have to be quicker than that, or did you forget that I have cat like reflexes." I grunt in frustration and get back to me feet taking another swing at her. She just keeps dogging attack after attack from me and with my last attack she dives under my arm and strikes my arm that is holding the sword, my sword flies across the room landing on the floor, I look around but only to see Ben being out matched in his sword fight against Harry, Evie hurling towards a pillar thanks to Winter, my brother surrounding Carlos in a ring of green fire, and Jay laying still at the feet of Gaston JR, "It's over, you have lost." Suddenly from out of nowhere a whip wraps around Chelsea's feet and she falls to the ground. "Go!" I turn to see Lonnie, Lil Shang, Diego De Vil, and Jade running into the room. Lonnie runs over and aids Jay with Jr, Diego shoots an arrow at my brother but the arrow is incinerated by my brother's fire, Jade wraps her whip around Winters hand and holds it there as Evie swings her staff at Winter making Winter slide across the floor, and lastly, it's now a two on one battle with Ben and Lil Shang clashing swords with Harry. "Looks like our reinforcements got here just in time." I turn to see Chelsea getting back to her feet again, "Looks like your friends didn't come to help you." Chelsea starts walking towards me but an arrow lands right in front of Chelsea, I turn my head around to see Ally and with bow, "Stay away from my BFF!" Ally launches another arrow and Chelsea dives out of the way, "Ally, get out of here!" I beg her, "No, we stand together." I smile at Ally and run to her side. "You sure you want to do this?" I ask, Ally nods her head and loads another arrow on her bow. We see Chelsea hiss at us as she turns invisible. "I'll watch your back if you watch mine?" I nod my head with a smile. We circle each other but Chelsea hasn't made a move yet, I form a fireball in each hand just in case, "You think she left?" Ally asks, "No, I know Chelsea, she loves to play cat and mouse." Ally let's out a giggle, "I get the pun." I shake my head at her. Ally is knocked away from me and slides on the floor, "Ally!" I yell I try to run to her but I am knocked down as well, "You two are no match for me and my invisibility." I get back to my feet to see Chelsea slowly making her way over to a defenseless Ally. "NO!" I fling my both of hands forward and two large fireballs fly and blast Chelsea away from Ally and smash poor Chelsea into two pillars. Chelsea falls to the ground knocked out. I stumble back to my feet and make my way over to Ally, "Ally, are you okay?" I grab her hand and help her to her feet, "I am now, thanks to you." Ally hugs me and I hug her back with in a second. As Ally and I pull out of the hug we are both blasted by green fire, I groan and look to see that the green fire had not come from my brother, the person that blasted us was Mal, she steps out of the magic barrier and starts making her way towards us. "Mal, listen to me, you are under the control of Quinn's necklace, you have to fight it." I try to move away but Mal uses her magic and pulls me toward her, "You all have tried, and you all have failed, it's time to end this little game." Mal forms a green fireball in her hand, "Nice knowing you girls." Mal launches the fireball at Ally and me. I close my eyes and wait for the fire to consume me, a sudden cold breeze passes over me and Ally, I open my eyes to see the fire being extinguished. Ally and I look over our shoulders and see my newest best friend standing there, "Ella." I say with relief washing over me.