Chapter 10: The Order of Chaos

Hadie's POV

Inside the salon was kind of typical, It is decorated with black and red, pictures of the Queen in every corner, there are old magazines laying on a table, on one side of the room there is a dozen black salon chairs, each mirror has a different black and red design, and the black crystal shampoo bowl, on the other side of the room the dozen hairdryers are made of leather and have a red border, a manicure station that is dark red with a black design on it, and finally there is the five black nail polish racks, which hold every color polish you can think of. "QUINN! WERE HERE!" I yelled as loud as I could, the door to the back room opens, and in walks Quinn, she has her black and red rose crown on her head, her dark red hair is in a ponytail, she is wearing a bright red dress, her usual red lipstick, around her neck is her prize possession, her red heart shaped necklace, a pair of black fingerless gloves, and red heels with black diamonds. "What took you all so long?" she asked sounding annoyed. "We had a little fun on our way here." Chelsea says sitting down in one of the chairs, "As always, you four think of the smaller picture, while I think of the bigger picture." She looks in the mirror and fixes her crown, "What's got you so in a mood tonight?" I ask picking up Chelsea and placing her on my lap, "Watch yourself there little prince." Chelsea sneers, I roll my eyes. "I have news." Quinn looks away from the mirror and focus on us, "I sent a letter to King Benjamin." We all look at her in shock, our jaws dropped, "What did you say in this letter?" I ask, Chelsea cresses her hand up my leg. I push her hand away, "It says that I have asked him to attend a meeting to discuss further ways to improve the Isle." I could see Quinn's evil smile creep on her face the more she explained the letter. I feel Chelsea start sneakily grinding her body against his body. "Stop it." I growl at her. Quinn looks at the both of us with a confused expression on her face. "Have you heard anything back from him?" I tried to focus on what is happening, "No not yet, but I suspect that we will get a letter soon from the young king." Chelsea bends over slowly, "What are doing?" I ask her, giving her a weird look. "I am just stretching." Chelsea smiles a smile that looks like her fathers. Suddenly I noticed that Gaston JR was being very quiet, I look around and spot him looking at himself in one of the mirrors. "JR!" I yell, Gaston JR looks away from the mirror and over to us. "What's up?" he asks, that told me that he hasn't been listing to the conversation. "You think you can and your refection can tear away from each other long enough for you to join in on the conversation." I cockily remark. "Nice shirt." Chelsea whispers in my ear as she traces her finger down my torso, "I think it would look better on the floor." She starts running her hand up my shirt, but I grab her hand and take out from under my shirt and place it at her side, "Keep your hands to yourself." She pouts a little, but I ignore her and focus back on Quinn, "If King block head does agree to the meeting, where is going to take place?" I ask. I stiffen suddenly as Chelsea slides her palm over the top of my jeans, and grazes my package, "Well, looks like I was wrong about you being a little prince." I could feel my cheeks turning as red as they possible could get, Gaston JR lets out a loud hardy laugh. "Your face is priceless." Gaston JR says through his laughs, Chelsea unbuttons the button on my jeans, that was the last straw, I push Chelsea off me, button my jeans, and sit down in the chair furthest from her. "I told the king it can either take place here on neutral ground or here in Auradon." Quinn starts playing with her necklace. "What is our end game? I mean you can't really want to talk peace with him." Quinn lets out an evil laugh of her own, "Really Hadie? I only said that so he would think about accepting the invite." I was still unclear on what the whole plan was, "So, are we going to steal the Fairy Godmother's wand?" Winter finally making her presence known, Quinn let out a snarl. "Please, I am so over everyone going after that stupid wand, I have something else in mind." All four of us look at her curiously, "I want something that can get me back to my home." It clicks in my head what she is talking about, "You would rather go back to Wonderland, then break the barrier?" The other three look bewildered at my statement, "If I return to Wonderland, I can take my rightful place as the Queen, then I can break the barrier." Quinn explained further. "How, just because you are Queen of a land full of the weirdest people ever known, doesn't mean you can break the barrier with a snap of your fingers." Winter said angry, "YOU WILL REMEMBER, THAT WITHOUT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE RELEVANT!" Quinn shouted in Winter's face. Winter backs away, "If I get outside the barrier, then my necklace will take care of the rest." Quinn holds up her heart necklace. Rumor is that her necklace can controls human hearts by a drop of blood, but that is just a rumor. "We just have to be patient and see if the feeble king takes the bait." Quinn starts laughing her evil laugh, soon enough we are laughing our evil laughs, as we think about the wickedness that will cause if Ben invites all of us outside the barrier.