Chapter 12: Little Things

Heidi's POV

I was sitting outside in the forest for my art class with Christopher Robin. "Okay Heidi, today we are out here in nature, so you can clear your mind of all distractions, so I want you to do a free draw, anything that you want." Christopher Robin told me, I nod my head understanding the assignment. I just stared at the blank paper in front of me, nothing was coming to my mind, "Nothing." I say out loud, Mr. Robin lets out a sigh, "It's okay Heidi, just close your eyes and think of something that makes you happy, any little thing in the world that causes you happiness." It was at that moment I figured out what I wanted to draw or should say I figured out who I wanted to draw, I open my eyes picking up my pencil and start sketching.

Heidi: Your hand fits in mine. Like it's made just for me but bear this in mind It was meant to be And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me. {I start by drawing and shading his pirate hat.} You know I've never loved the crinkles by my eyes When I smile I've never loved My stomach or my thighs, the dimples in my back at the bottom of your spine But I'll love them endlessly. {Once I think I got his hat just right I move on to his jacket and his facial features.} I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if I do It's You Oh, it's you they add up to I'm in love with you and all these little things. {Once I get most of his features done, and his jacket, I begin on his lips.} You can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep Though it makes no sense to me. {Once I finish his lips, I start on one of his many stunning features, his eyes.} You know I've never loved the sound of my voice on tape I never want to know how much I weigh I still have to squeeze into my jeans but you love me for me. {I focus all my energy on his beautiful eyes, I have to get them prefect.} I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if I do It's you, it's you they add up to I'm in love with you and all these little things. {My eyes just can't look away from his, it's like he is looking into my soul.} You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to. If you let me know I'm here for you Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you. {Once I finish my drawing, I set my pencil down.} And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth but it's you, Oh, it's you, it's you they add up to and I'm in love with you and all these little things. {I stare at what I just sketched.} I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if it's true It's you, it's you they add up to I'm in love with you and all these little things. {I am very happy on how my sketch turns out.}

"Heidi, this is your best work yet." Mr. Robin says placing his hand on my shoulder, I smile up at him and back at the drawing, "Thanks Mr. Robin." As I dig into my purse I notice a piece of paper folded in it. I take out the paper confused, I unfold the paper and read the note. "Meet me in the place where swords clash on the diamond floor." I read, at the bottom of paper I notice the letters 'H.H' I smile at the paper knowing it was from Harry, only Harry would give me a riddle. I slip the paper back into my purse, "Mr. Robin, will it be okay if I leave early today?" Mr. Robin looks at me with a suspicious look, "May I ask why?" I wasn't sure if I should tell him the truth, "Mal wanted to talk me about the dance." I lied, I felt guilty about lying to him, Mr. Robin was the only one who saw that I have real talent. "You sure about that?" He asks giving a look. "I sigh, "Okay, the real reason I need to go is, because my roommate is new here, and I just want to make sure that she is okay, and gets to class on time." That was partly true. "Go on." Mr. Robin smiles. I collect all my stuff and shove it in my bag, "Thank you Mr. Robin." I say before leaving the open part of wood and headed back towards the school. Once I reached the school, I take out the note and try to figure out the riddle, an Idea pops inside my head and I head to girl's dorms. Once I make to the dorms, I walk up the long staircase and go all the way down one of the halls and knock on the last door on the right. "Out there you will freeze, never knowing what might have been, if in this room you want, just push or pull me and get invited in." A voice says from the other side of the door. I laugh and turn the knob and walk into the room. A girl was laying upside down on her bed, her hair is curly and has three different colors in it, dark turquoise, mint green, and purple, she is wearing a tiny green hat, a yellow dress with black and blue colored spots on it, a blue bow tied around the waist of the dress, white legging with blue spots, and white shoes with a golden design on them. Her name is Madeline and she is the daughter of the one and only mad hatter. "Madeline, I need your help." Madeline sits up on her bed and faces me, "People ask many of me, I have only a few right answers, if it's me you really seek, then careful you don't misspeak." She said. I look at her confused, "Maddy, I really do not have time to decode what you are saying." Madeline let's out a sigh, "You are no fun." She says crossing her arms over her chest, "How can I help you?" she asks politely, I hand her the paper I got from Harry. "I was wondering if you could solve this riddle." Madeline reads the paper, seconds later she starts giggling, "Whoever wrote this, needs a riddle lessons." She hands the paper back to me, "Did you solve it?" she gives a look telling me that it was dumb question to ask. "I knew the answer the second I finished reading it." Madeline explained, "So, what is the answer?" Madeline smiles a sweet smile at me, "It's an easy riddle, there is one place that people sword fight, and has diamonds on the floor." I thought about for a second, suddenly I thought I knew the answer, "The R.O.A.R arena?" I asks just to make sure I was right, Madeline nods her head, "You just need to break it down." I hugged Madeline and rushed out of the room and headed to the arena.