Chapter 11: Morning with Harry

Heidi's POV

The next day I awake to the sound of an alarm going off, I feel myself not a soft mattress but rather a hard rock surface, as I open my eyes, I immediately shut them due to the bright sunlight coming in from the open window, once my eyes adjust I notice that I am laying on Harry's bare chest, that explains why I am so comfy. Harry unwraps one of his arms from around my waist and slams his hand down hard on his cell phone. "I hate that contraption." Harry grumbled. I lift my head off his chest and sit up, "That alarm is telling you to get up and get moving." Harry places his hands on my hips, "But I am so tired." Harry complained, I look over at the other bed to see it is empty. "Well it looks like Kevin is already up and gone." I say. Harry stretches his arms, and lets out of a groan, "I wish I could have bunked with Gil, but no he had to be assigned to be roommates with Diego De Vil." I roll my eyes at him, "Harry, you love having Kevin as a roommate, he throws parties here all the time, which might explain why you are tried most of the time, maybe you should sleep instead of partying with the son of Kuzco." I tap his nose, "But I have so much fun at his parties." Harry sits up and nuzzles his face in my neck. "Then, I am afraid you have no reason to complain." I swing my leg over his waist and get out of bed, "Harry, come one we need to get going." I take a hold of his hand and try to pull him out of the bed, but that was losing effort, "Princess, just give it up, ye know that you won't get out of this bed," Harry mocked me. I let go of his hand, "If you want to get detention, that is your choice." Harry let's out a long huff and climbs out of the bed, "I will go take a quick shower, and then we will head to class." I smile a sweet smile at him and give him a kiss on his lips, "Thank you Hooky." Harry gives a crocked smile before he goes into his bathroom. Once I heard the shower start I look around his room, I have been in here more times than I can count, his bed is covered in different blankets and pillows, his closet is filled with clothes that I swear he just tossed or stuffed in there, in his dresser was his boxers, socks, pants, and his zillion belts he wears, cluttering the top of the dresser are trinkets from the Isle, candy wrappers, more money, his wallet, his expensive watch, and a picture of him and me. As I look at his nightstand I spot a black envelope buried under a bunch of cans of empty drinks, his cell phone, and other things. I already knew what was inside, I pick up the envelope and open it, I see that it is an invite to the dance. I was snapped out my thoughts by the sound of the bathroom door opening, I turn my head to see Harry walk out in just a towel. "I like that look on you." I tease him, Harry wonders over to his closet, "Ye wouldn't like if any of the girls saw me like this." Harry says not even turning around. "That's true, this is only for me." I go into his bathroom and change, I put on a dark blue shirt, and a pair of black jeans, Once I finish doing my hair and makeup, I walk out to see Harry, he has a black t-shirt, a pair of faded blue jeans, one red belt, one blue belt, and his black boots. "You look handsome." Harry slides his phone and wallet into the back pockets of his jeans, and secures his watch on his left wrist. "You look beautiful as always." Harry puts on his grey leather. "Babe can we talk?" I ask as Harry hands me my black leather jacket. "Course." I put my jacket on, "I see you got the invite to the dance." I start. Harry let's out a chuckle, "Yeah, can you believe it, I mean who in their right mind would want to go to something so stupid." That shook my confidences, "Yeah, I mean, how creepy is it that the everyone has to wear a mask." I lie, deep down I hoped that Harry would have the opposite reaction, "It is just a waste of time." Harry pulls me to his chest, "What is it that you wanted to talk about?" He asks, "I can't remember." I smile up at him. Harry raises one of his eyebrows, "Do you have anything on your schedule for after school today?" I nod my head, "Yeah, I have dace team right after school, and I have to work all day tomorrow." Harry opens the dorm door and lets me go first, "Such a gentleman." I kiss his cheek. Once in the hallway we see Yzla leaning against one of the walls in the hallway, "Can we help you Yzla?" Harry asks her in an annoying tone. "I just thought that you two would like to know that felines told me that King Ben sent his reply to Quinn." I guess Harry could feel me tense, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest. "You're sure?" I ask, but I already knew that if Yzla's spies informed her about this, then it was most likely true. "I doubled checked, and my spiders from the Isle tell me that one of the men that work for Ben was seen on the Isle earlier today." I leaned against Harry, "Thank you for letting us know Yzla." She nods her head and walks off down the hall.