Chapter 47: The Next Morning

Heidi's POV

I woke up slowly the next morning. I yawned loudly, and stretched my arms. I try to get up, but I fell back down immediately. Strong arms are wrapped around my waist I looked down and realized I am completely naked. Then I remembered what happened. Last night I experienced sex for the first time, and it was with Harry. I smiled because it is the happiest moment of my life at this point, I always thought I would never find true love to do. I looked down at Harry, who was still naked too. I shivered a little, it was cold in his room. I lean down and kiss Harry's lips, which woke him up. He looked down at me. "Well good morning to you too love, you enjoy yourself last ni...." Before he could finish I place another kiss on his lips "Last night was prefect." Harry smiles and kisses me back. "I did it because I love you. I love you with every beat of my heart." I can tell me meant every word of it. I smiled and shivered again. Harry noticed it, and pulls the cover over me some more. "My hero." I saying in a fake Princess voice. After what I would call the best start to the day, I untangle myself from Harry and get dressed. "I will be back, I just have to go and talk to Ella, I am sure that we missed a lot of interesting stuff last night." Harry nods his head before rolling over and going back to bed. I sigh happily before exiting Harry's bedroom heading towards my room. Once I make it to my room I open the door to see Ella fully awake, "Your up bright and early today." I walk in and close the door, "You are in your dress from last night." I smile and walk over to my closet opening the doors. "That is not up for discussion." I start pulling out the clothes I want to wear today, "So, you two did sneak off." I turn and face her, "We just wanted alone time, and since we both knew that Kevin would most likely be the last person at the party, we left." Ella gives a look, she knows there is more to the story than that. "What happened with you and my brother?" I say taking off my dress, "We are going to start slow and take it from there, I just hope my parents will be okay with him." I roll my eyes, "I think it's cute, fire and ice coming together as one." Ella fakes laughs, "Like I didn't hear that joke a hundred times last night." I start laughing as I turn back to my wardrobe, "So, you not going to tell me anything about what Harry and you did last night." I let of a breath of air, "No, it's personal, just between Harry and I." I didn't want people to know because they might make a big deal out of it, "And that is all I need to hear to know that you and he did last night." I can feel my cheeks burning red, "I have nothing to say, I plead the fifth." I say without turning around to face her, "YOU DID!" Ella screams loudly. I walk over to her and put my hand over her mouth, "Will you keep it down, the whole dorm room doesn't need to know." Ella and I are suddenly interrupted by the sound of our door opening up. In walks Carly, Jordan, and Ally, "We have so much to tell you." Ally says closing the door behind her, "Don't say a word about Harry and I." I say in Ella's ear, Ella nods her head and keeps sorting through her clothes, "So tell me about last night, I want to hear everything." I finishing getting dressed, "Well one of the biggest things that happened was Paul left Tiger Peony to be Talia Bell, and rumor is that they are a couple now." I can't say I am surprised about that one, I am more surprised that it didn't happen sooner, "Whatever make him happy." I shrug my shoulders, "Aziz and I shared our first kiss last night." Jordan blabs out loud, "Jordan that is great, I am so excited for you." Jordan blushes a deep red, "I have something to show you all." Carly reveals she is wearing a ring on her ring finger, "Carly is that what is think it is?" I ask and Ally is one that finishes that statement, "Is that an engagement ring?" Carly starts laughing loudly, "The look on all your faces is priceless, and to answer your question, no it's not an engagement ring, but it is a promise ring that he gave last night under the full moon and the stars." Carly says all of this with a dreamy expression on her face and in her voice. "Well I am happy that Aaron and you took a very big step in the relationship." Carly flops on the bed and sighs like she is on cloud nine, and I know how she feels, "So, that leaves Ally." I turn to Ally, "All that happened last night is that Herkie asked me to be his girlfriend." I think I screamed so loud that I might have woken up the whole kingdom, "Ally, I can't believe that you think that isn't something you thought you should share." I jump off my bed and tackle Ally to the floor. "I can't tell you just how happy that I am for you." Ally laughs and pushes me off of her, "Well girls, we can talk more about this in class, but we need to get going before we are late. All the girls look at me with confusion. "Heidi, we don't have class today." Jordan says sitting on the floor, "Yeah, we do." I look at my calendar and see that today is a class day, "Didn't someone tell you?" Carly asks sitting up on the bed, "Tell me what?" I look to each girl, "You seriously haven't heard, it's the biggest news of all time." Ally says excited, "Can someone just tell me what is going on!" I yell. "The reason we don't have class today is because last night, sometime after you left, Ben proposed to Mal." I stand thee shocked. "Mal and Ben are getting married in a couple of months." Well there goes the end of the school year.