Chapter 17: Only Kevin

Heidi's POV

I am awoken by the sound of my alarm going off, as I open my eyes to see that the sun hasn't risen yet, I can hear and feel the beat of Harry's steady heart beat under me, I look up to see he is still fast asleep, I tilt my head up and kiss his lips, when I get no response I place a kiss on his jawline, Harry is still fast asleep, I move my lips down from his jawline and place a steamy slow kiss on his neck, Harry's body jerked up, "What in all the 7 seas do you think ye are doing?" Harry rubs his eyes, "Just thought I would give you a wake-up call before I got ready for work." I sat up so I was now straddling him. A wicked smile stretched across Harry's lips, I lower my head as out lips connect again, my hands found their way into Harry's messy hair, Harry's hands rested on my hips, I could get use to waking up like this morning, the more heated we got the more my heart felt like it was come right out of my chest, Harry had a weird effect on me, but I wasn't complaining now, Harry slowly rolls us over, I pull away from his warm inviting lips, As I pull away I place my hands on his bare chest catching my breath, "If you two are going to get it on, can you please not do it in the room." Harry and I look just now noticing that Kevin was in the in his bed, I can feel my cheeks burning from the awkward moment I was currently in, I bury my face deep into Harry's chest, "Sorry Kevin." I say muffled. I lift my head to look at Harry, Harry reacted the opposite of me, his face doesn't look embarrassed, instead a goofy grin is on his face, He looks down at me and runs his hand through my hair, I was finding it hard to get lost into his eyes, a blue wave of emotion in them, ready to take me away at any given time, "I really need to get to my room, and get ready for work." Harry let's out a defected sigh before untangling himself from me. I get out of his bed and lean down giving him one more kiss, "I will see you later." Harry nods his head with that goofy smile still on his face, "I love you." I grab my things and open the door, I turn to him only to see that he already back to asleep, I shake my head him before blowing a kiss to him, I close the door and head to my dorm. I am almost to my dorm room when I stop in my track and see someone standing by the big window, "Yzla? What are you doing up so late?" I ask her standing next to her, "I am waiting for news, also I was hoping we could talk." This caught me but total surprise, Yzla wasn't the kind girl to talk to others, unless she wants something in return. "Sure?" The unsure of the situation was all over my tone of voice, "I wasn't sure if I should tell you this or not, but one of my felines told me yesterday that Harry hasn't changed as much as you think." I wasn't sure what to say, I don't take kindly to people talking ill of Harry, "We all have slips here and there, it's nothing to worry about." Yzla shakes her head, "Heidi, you don't get it, Harry has been lying to you." I took a step away from her, "What are you talking about Yzla? Harry would never lie to me." Yzla lets out a breath, "He shoves people into lockers or to the ground, trips people, smacks people's things out their hands and on the ground, He has been hiding Quincey's things on him, he has been caught more than once stealing people wallet and other valuable things, hits people out of the blue, screams at people for no reason, skips class, and pranks people." The more Yzla listed these terrible things, the more I thought that it couldn't be Harry, maybe it was someone else, she is lying, "I don't believe you, someone would have told me by now." The look in her eyes makes me doubt my own words, "If you don't want to believe me that is your choice, but deep down you have to know that it is possible." I wasn't sure what to say to her, a million thoughts rush through my mind, "I have to go, I just thought you should know, before something serious happens." Yzla walks off leaving me standing there. I didn't move from my spot, I couldn't bring myself to. Could Harry really be doing things behind my back, what if he is, I shake my head of the nasty thoughts that plague my brain, I unlock my door and step inside, Ella is fast asleep, I smile at her before I open my closet and pull out my work uniform. I put my uniform on and start doing my makeup, Yzla's words play repeatedly in the back of brain, I check my makeup and put it away and plug in my curling wand. As I wait for that to warm up I sit on my bed, I know Harry has a temper problem, but he is usually with me all through the day, I tell myself that the only way to get this out in the open is to confront Harry face to face, and that is what I am going to do right after work. I let out a sigh, hoping that Yzla was wrong, that her spies were wrong. I make my way back to the bathroom and curl my hair. Once I am done with that I grab my cell phone and my purse and head to work.