Chapter 15: The Enchanted Lake

Heidi's POV

Harry is wearing a nice black button shirt, and pair of dark blue jeans, and his watch. "You look very handsome." I smile at him, "You look more amazing then I can put into words love." I can hear all the girls aw in the background, "You ready to go?" He asks, I nod my head and walk into the hallway, closing the door behind me, "We should get going. I nod my head as we walk out heading to the mystery enchanted lake. The almond forest was like nothing I have ever seen, it is like a leafy paradise, or even a woodland heaven, the sound of crunching twigs and crispy grass underneath us, the old looking trees stretching high into the sky, the scurrying squirrels running about, I can hear a woodpecker somewhere pecking on a tree, and I even see a couple of rabbits hopping their way through the brush, the forest is filled with all sort of edible things, the only two things I knew were mushrooms, and berries. We keep on walking down a moss and leafy trail, we finally walk out of an opening, and my sparkle in amazement, we arrive to this beautiful lake, the water was sparkling, a thousand rainbows dance across the surface of the water, it has stone flooring looks old, almost like it has been for thousands of years, pillars of all different shapes and sizes are in every direction. "Mal was right, this place is astonishing." Harry leads me over to where a bunch of food is set up, the closer we got I see my favorite foods. "Harry, did you do all of this?" I walk over to the table, "I might have enlisted some help." Harry pulls out my chair, "Okay, you are acting weird, you have never acted like this." Harry takes his seat across from me, "I am just trying to make this date prefect." I reach across the table and take ahold of his hand, "Stop, trying to make everything prefect, you are with me, that is all I need to make this date prefect." I smile at him, Harry let's out a deep breath. "So how are you enjoying your classes?" I ask him taking a bite of my cut-up banana, "Good as you can expect I guess." He takes a bit of his sandwich, "How is working at the museum." Harry asks as he swallows his bite of sandwich, "It is really interesting, I learn something new there every day." Harry just smiles, are you doing okay with Paul being on the ROAR team?" the look on his face told me the story before he said anything, "Let's not talk about that." I just agree with a nod of my head, I sip my juice, "I hear that the dance team is getting better." Harry said trying to keep us from going into awaked silently, "Yeah, we are hoping that we can compete as soon as next year." I take a bite of my sandwich. I am unsure if I should bring up the dance again, but by the way the date is going, it could hurt. "Almost everyone has decided to go the dance." This got a scary reaction from Harry, his glass shatters in his hand, I get up and walk over to make sure he didn't have any pieces of glass in his hand, "Heidi, I thought we already talked about that." Harry's voice sounds dark, "We never really talked about it, you just made a joke about it. I take his hand and examine it, "Well I know that I am not going." He was lucky, not a single piece of glass, "What if I really wanted to go?" I look into his eyes, but no surprise they show no emotion, "Why would you want to go?" I let out a loud sigh, "I just thought that maybe, it would be nice of the two of us went, just to have a little fun." Harry rips his hand out of grasp, "Unless you are looking to make fun of people, spike the punch with rum, or completely destroy the party all together, I am not interested in going." He growls at me, "You wouldn't go even if it made me happy?" I look at him with sadness and anger mixed in my eyes, "I have bend over backwards for you all the time, but I have drawn the line somewhere." I couldn't believe what I am hearing, "You think I haven't gave up things for you?" Harry just shifts his gaze away from me, "I have had to turn down some good guys, guys that some of friends think are better for me then you can ever be, but I turn them down because my heart belongs to you, and I would do anything to see you happy." Harry's eyes go black and he shoots up from his chair flipping the table in the process, everything on the table goes flying in every direction. " I SAVED YOU FROM CLAYTON EVERY DAY BACK ON THE ISLE, I SPARED THAT WHIMP CHADWICK BECAUSE YOU ASKED ME TO, I STOPPED YOU FROM HURTING BEN AFTER WE CAPTURED HIM, I WAS THERE TO HELP YOU DEAL WILL EVERYTHING YOUR FATHER DID TO YOU DAILY, I DEFIED UMA'S ORDERS AND SAVED YOUR LIFE WHEN UMA TRIED TO KILL YOU, I LET YOU SLEEP IN MY BED, I SANG TO YOU WHEN YOU COULDN'T SLEEP, I WALK YOU TO AND FROM CLASS, I TAKE TIME OUT OF MY DAY JUST FOR YOU, AND MOST OF ALL I LEFT MY FAMILY, UMA, AND THE CREW JUST TO COME TO AURADON JUST TO BE WITH YOU! Harry roars as loud as he can, "SO, DON'T EVER THINK THAT I DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!" I stand back up on my feet, I wasn't going to let Harry intimate me, I am the daughter of Hades, it takes a lot more than Harry Hook to make me back down. The darkness in Harry's eyes starts to fade away, "Heidi, I am so sorry, I just think me going to the dance is a bad idea." I take a tiny step towards him, "Why?" I ask softy, "Because, I just don't feel like going." I could tell by the sound of Harry's voice that he was calming down a little.