Chapter 26: Your Assignments

Harry's POV

I am sitting in Quinn's room, along with everyone else, Hadie is sitting on the bed staring at the celling, JR is looking at himself in a mirror, Chelsea is sitting on my lap playing with her hair, Winter is looking out the window sneering down at the people of Auradon. Lastly Quinn, she is playing with her necklace, "We need to stay on track, everyone remembers what their personal mission is?" Quinn asks looking at each one of us. "Hadie, does your sister suspect anything?" Hadie scoffs and waves his hand, "My sister thinks that we are all here for peace, and then we are leaving." I couldn't help the way my blood starts to boil, I don't like it when people talk bad about Heidi. "JR." JR didn't answer, "JR!" Quinn screeches. JR looks away from his mirror and looks at Quinn, "Have you done anything, besides look at yourself in that stupid mirror!" JR put's the mirror on the desk, "For your information, I found exactly where the museum is, it's not far from campus." We all look at Jr very impressed, "But there is one little obstacle." I already know what it is, but I would never be the one to tell them, "What is it?" Quinn asks now very interested in what JR is saying. "It turns out that Heidi works at the museum." I could feel everyone eyes turn to me, "Chelsea, have you found out where the special item is?" Chelsea lets out an angry breath of air, "Yes Quinn, the item you are so interested in, is in the second wing, along with other useless things." Quinn turns her attention to the whole group, "Has anyone had any luck with their abilities?" The room gets quiet, I was getting confused, "Can someone please explain what is going on?" Chelsea sighs and starts running her fingers through my hair, "We are looking for a way to get back to Wonderland, and Quinn thinks that with us being outside the barrier, that some of us would have a special ability." I nod my head to let her know I understood, "DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING, HE IS DATING THE ENEMY, AND YOU ARE SPILLING ALL OUR PLANS AND SECRETS!" Winters yells at the top of the lungs, "for your information, Heidi and I are no longer together, she wanted me to be someone I wasn't." Chelsea curls up closer to me. "And I like him just the way he is, sadistic and cruel." I smile down at Chelsea, but in my heart, it didn't feel right having Chelsea where I know Heidi should be. "focus, everyone in this room needs to focus. Quinn hollers at all of us. "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU ORDERING ME AROUND, MY MOTHER IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE EVILER THEN YOURS, YET YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ORDER US AROUND!" Winter is now face to face with Quinn. Quinn takes a deep breath, "WINTER, YOU HAVE ONE MORE TIME TO YELL AT ME, BEFORE I CUT OFF YOUR HEAD!" Quinn pushes Winter out of her face, Jr shot up from his chair and stood between the two girls, "Ladies, please let's focus." Winter snarls, "We do all the work, while she just sits back and does absolutely nothing to help us out." Quinn's wicked laughter fills the bedroom, "Are you forgetting that I am the one that sent that fake letter to Ben, I am the one that is distracting his boulder brain so you five can do simple tasks." Winter sighed, "I didn't think of all that." JR steps away from the two ladies and goes back to his mirror, "Some of us are getting restless." Hadie said from the corner, "I know Hadie, and soon enough you will be able to have your fun." Hadie still had this look in eyes, a look that I have saw before, the look Heidi had in her eyes when she first came to Auradon. "Noe hurry up and get out, we don't need anyone figuring out that we are plotting. With that said, all of us but Quinn and Winter walk out of the bedroom, "Well I am going back to my room" I say and head to my bedroom. I walk into my bedroom and close the door while I kick off my shoes and socks. I sigh and throw myself onto my bed, I can't help the thoughts of Heidi that run through my brain, she has been on my brain all the time since that fight we had. I step out of my bed placing my wallet, cell phone, and my watch on the night stand, I take off my shirt, belts, and pants before climbing back into bed. I turn over and see a bright twinkling star shining in the beautiful starry sky. I think about the night Heidi stayed in my room and I sang to her to help her sleep. I am snapped out of my thoughts and brought back to reality by the sound of my bedroom door opening, "I'm cold and need warmth." Chelsea says walking into my room closing the door behind her, "Well I am always up for helping a pretty girl stay warm, it is the right thing to do." I say in a mocking tone. Chelsea crawls on top of me, "My hero." She mocks back, the both of start laughing. Once the both of us get our laughter under control, Chelsea lays her head on my chest, and let me tell you, it didn't feel right at all, it felt like the weirdest thing. "You want to get under the blankets?" I ask her. Chelsea nods her head, before she can get under the blankets with me I stop her, "Wait." Chelsea looks at me with a questionable look, I turn over and place the book that I took from the Paul under my bed. "Okay, come on." I open my arms and she slides under the covers with me and places her head back on her chest. Right before I go to sleep I carefully reach down and pull out the book, 'Poetry 101' the cover reads in fancy lettering. I sigh and place it back under my bed and close my eyes, as my dreams are full of Heidi.