*둘

I can't remember if I did this in lust or not but if there's a asterisk in front of a chapter title it means it's gonna get steamy ;))
this book's gonna have like 8479303 asterisks lmAO-
--
"Jimin!"

The weather that day was cold, to say the least. Icy winds sliced across Jimin's bare skin harshly, and God did he wish that he had worn something other than just a baggy sweater and jeans. He was only walking back to his dorm though, so he expected that it would be fine.

He was wrong.

He huffed out a breath before turning around and adjusting the round glasses that rested atop the bridge of his nose. He held his text books close to his chest, raising an eyebrow as he looked for who called him.

"Jungah." He smiled, brushing a few pieces of hair out of his eyes as he walked towards the girl that he had his English lesson with. She grinned and gave him a quick hug, Jimin appreciating the warmth that was provided.

"Off to another class?" She asked, eyes darting down to the books in his arms.

"No, just back to my dorm." He sighed, rubbing his hand up and down his arm to generate warmth. "You?"

"I'm about to go grab coffee with Taewon." She smiled. "Want to come with?"

He pondered it for a moment, biting his bottom lip softly. Jungah's boyfriend Taewon was pretty nice, but he couldn't help but think that he would just be third wheeling the entire time - which wasn't exactly something that he was fond of.

"I'm sorry but I'm so tired I'm basically dying right now." He laughed. "I should catch some rest now so that I don't all asleep in my evening class."

Jungah smiled softly, understanding.

"Yeah, go catch some sleep." She spoke, patting Jimin's shoulder gently. "Some other time, yeah?"

He grinned in response, nodding and beginning to walk away.

"Of course." He answered. "Tomorrow, if you're free?"

"I'll text you." She smiled, sending a wave in his direction before walking in the direction of their on campus coffee shop.

Jimin smiled softly to himself, shaking a few pieces of hair out of his eyes before beginning to walk back to his room.

His happy mood was quickly dampened once he was walking towards his building and he felt a now familiar sensation begin to pound against his skull. He had been getting headaches and migraines frequently since his 'accident'.

He had no idea what happened, only able to remember waking up in the hospital with a migraine so bad it felt like his head was going to explode. According to his doctor, someone who had lived close by found him passed out cold on the sidewalk, blood dripping past his lips.

The incident wiped him clear of all of his prior memories, doctors saying that it would be a miracle if they ever returned. There were only two things he could be sure of; his name was Park Jimin and he was 24. That was it. He couldn't remember family, nor friends. Childhood memories, or even just memories of growing up.

It was if he was just a soul haphazardly thrown into some random body.

It confused him to no end, but the pain killers they had prescribed him helped a ton, and apparently he had records of going to high school so he was still able to to get into a college and at least try and live a life; although he couldn't remember what his was.

He scrunched up his eyes, a frown settled deeply upon his face as his head pounded. He hissed softly, pausing and rubbing his temples before pushing open the door to his dorm building. After a shaky ascent up the stairwell (thanking God that he only lived on the second floor), he fumbled with his keys for a moment before getting his door unlocked. He gingerly walked into his room, keeping his eyes squinted because any form of light only amplified the pain.