열돌

--
"What did you say you were majoring in again?"

Jungkook stuck his hands in his pockets as Jimin and him stood in line at a coffee shop on the older's campus, biting back a sigh of annoyance at the situation he had gotten himself stuck in.

Going on dates, was not part of his job.

Not to say that he hated being around Jimin, because he didn't, it was just that he liked to do well and he wanted to impress the devil. He knew that doing things like this, would most likely make her more disappointed than anything else.

Jimin was nice to be around, but he knew that going out with him like this was a stupid decision; he was just going to leave him in the end. It would hurt him, Jungkook knew that to be true just from how attached he already was, but whatever they had just could not form into a relationship.

Maybe Jungkook was growing a bit attached as well. Maybe his own heart fluttered when he called Jimin pet names and held him close until he drifted off to sleep; and maybe that was the entire reason he was going to leave.

He couldn't grow attached. Jimin was such a distraction.

He was beginning to go soft, he knew he was. From the way that he felt pains in his heart to the way that all he wanted to do was hold him close and make sure he was alright; Jungkook knew that whatever this was needed to stop.

He hoped Jimin didn't believe he was the only person Jungkook was seeing, because there were quite a few people at this point that he had gotten with more than once. Quite a few people that he was going to see after his outing with Jimin today, but none of them had grown as attached as Jimin had.

Everyone else just wanted Jungkook for a few hours. Wanted him to make them feel good and then expected him to leave. Jungkook was completely fine with that, because that was exactly what he was supposed to do.

Jimin wanted him in a more romantic fashion, and that was an issue.

Even if Jungkook may have wanted to do romance, he couldn't. He wasn't allowed to. Romance and love were things that he, as a lust demon, could not advocate; therefore Jimin had to go.

"I major in music theory." Jimin answered, blushing softly when Jungkook adjusted his crooked glasses for him. "It's hard." He sighed. "But it's also interesting so I shouldn't be complaining."

"Oh you're a musician?" Jungkook asked, moving up in line and looking down at Jimin.

"Well, singer." He responded. "I can't play any instruments. If I could, it's not like I could remember anyway." He chuckled softly to himself, Jungkook raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, Jimin merely shaking his head softly and smiling.

"That's a story for another day." He answered, Jungkook frowning but nodding nonetheless. He wasn't planning on having many more days with Jimin, so that just didn't work for them.

The small talk fizzled out as they walked out to the front counter, Jungkook pulling out his wallet and ordering before Jimin could.

"One medium americano and one medium caramel latte with a shot of espresso." He ordered quickly, as if he had spoken the order a multitude of times before.

Once he had paid and they walked over to the pick up area, Jimin raised an eyebrow, nudging Jungkook in the ribs gently.

"How'd you know what I order?" He asked, Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows in response.

How did he know?

"I'm a good guesser?" He answered, though Jimin could sense that he didn't seem too sure of himself.