열하니

--
"You're really pretty."

Jimin completely flushed at Jungkook's words, comforter wrapped around his bare body as Jungkook sat in nothing but his boxers at the foot of his bed. He turned his head and they made eye contact, the bright crimson colour of his eyes sending shivers down his spine.

Jimin had always assumed that they were coloured contacts, but they looked so real. They were so mesmerizing, just like every other aspect of Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jimin's face was pink, the moonlight filtering through the window and illuminating it. He hadn't known Jungkook for long, just over three weeks maybe, and the other had never uttered something to him that wasn't sexual. The sweet words that left his lips were a shock, but Jimin liked them.

Jimin wrapped the blanket around him tighter, crawling to the end of the bed so that he could sit beside Jungkook. "You are too."

Jungkook chuckled softly, reaching around to wrap his arm around Jimin's waist. Once again, a non sexual advance that Jimin found confusing, but pleasant nonetheless. He tucked his head into the crook of Jungkook's neck, breathing in the signature scent that he had grown dependant on. It lulled him to sleep, it calmed his worries; it was intoxicating in the best way possible.

"You smell nice." Jungkook mumbled, nuzzling his face into Jimin's hair. Jimin found his word's funny, considering that his train of though had been extremely familliar.

"I smell like sweat, Jungkook." He laughed, feeling as the other shook his head and pulled him closer.

"No." He mumbled, his embrace warm and comforting. "You smell... Sweet. Like raspberries."

Jimin raised an eyebrow as Jungkook's words. None of the products he used on himself were raspberry scented; not his shampoo nor his soap. If anything, he should be smelling the scent of his own cologne - which was far from the smell of raspberries.

"Do I?" Jimin asked softly, not bothering to question Jungkook any further. The taller nodded, rubbing small circles against Jimin's bare hip with his thumb. He hummed in response, pressing a kiss just below Jimin's ear.

Several more soft kisses were pressed against Jimin's skin, each of which planted onto the marks he had left there in the hours beforehand.

Jimin felt so overwhelmed by Jungkook's caring touches. Just as he had become accustomed to and accepted being Jungkook's toy and nothing more, the brunette did this. It caused his heart to ache, eyes drooping closed as he swayed softly in Jungkook's hold.

He felt as if he was in the clouds, everything just feeling so serene and peaceful in that moment. With the sweet smell of Jungkook enveloping him and Jungkook himself holding him so tightly; everything felt fine. He felt as if he belonged there, in Jungkook's arms. As if he was made to simply be held by him.

"Why do you like it so much when I call you baby?" Jungkook asked suddenly, snapping Jimin out of his reverie. His heart fluttered, but this time it was accompanied with the feeling of a sharp pain rattling through his skull. He wasn't sure if he should smile or hold his head in pain.

"Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy." Jimin answered softly, snuggling his face further into the crook of Jungkook's neck. "Feels familiar to me. Not sure why."

And then Jungkook felt it. There was a wetness against his shoulder, unmistakably tears. Jimin's tears. Jungkook's eyes widened, heart suddenly being tugged with pain. Jimin was crying. Why was he crying?

"Jimin?" He asked, moving the other's head off of his shoulder so that he could get a better look at him. "Why are you crying? What happened, baby?"