열여섯

--
"How's earth treating you, Jungkook?"

Jungkook had not one drop of fear coursing through his veins as he kneeled comfortably in front of the devil. The ruby tinted light bounced off of his horns, a sheer black button up shirt not leaving much to the imagination. Beneath that, the devil could see the glinting diamonds on a body chain that the male wore, the jewellery accentuating all of his muscles and curves.

According to Jungkook, he had been about to go out before he was summoned down to hell. The devil was impressed, to say the least. He looked even more stunning than he did when she first created him, and an overwhelming sense of pride washed over her because of it.

"Earth is treating me well." Jungkook answered after thinking for a few moments, picking at the rips in his black jeans. "Humans are strange though." He sighed. "Their emotions are so tricky to work around."

The devil nodded and watched him intently, smiling as she stepped down from her throne and approached him.

"Aren't they?" She laughed softly, hand reaching down to run through Jungkook's soft hair. "Are you having any troubles with them?"

She knew that he was. She knew every single thing that had happened between him and Jimin, but she wanted to see if he would admit it - wanted to test his loyalty.

Jungkook nibbled at his bottom lip for a few moments, shivering a bit when the devils fingernails accidentally scratched against one of his horns.

"There was this one human." Jungkook finally sighed. "Jimin. I... I escalated it too far with him, and I apologize. I believe I've broken it off, but if he comes around again I'll shoo him away, I promise."

"Why did you escalate it so far?" The devil urged, kneeling down beside him and leaning her head against his shoulder. "Do you favour him over all of the other humans?"

Jungkook hesitated to answer, not sure if she was going to like was he was about to say.

"He's so beautiful, master." He eventually breathed, ignoring the way that the devil played with the jewellery that hugged his hips. Old and fading marks from Jimin and his other lovers could be seen through the sheer material of the shirt, making him seem that much more enticing. "I had to have him again, and again."

"You can't be greedy, Jungkook." The devil sighed, wrapping her arm around his waist. "That's Namjoon's sin, not yours."

"I know but-" Jungkook was quickly interrupted by the devil, causing a pout to form on his lips.

"'But' nothing." The devil spoke. "I know that you think he's beautiful, but surely there are others that you'd think are just as wonderful, right?"

Jungkook sighed softly, shrugging his shoulders dejectedly.

"I guess." He mumbled. "It was his fault though! He started gaining feelings for me. If he didn't then everything would have been fine!"

"Humans will do that." The devil chuckled softly brushing a few pieces of Jungkook's hair out of his eyes. "And that's okay. Just as long as you do your job properly and don't start reciprocating his feelings, right?"

Jungkook gulped, pushing the thoughts of Jimin's sweet laughter and calming touches to the back of his mind.

"R-Right." Jungkook answered shakily, trying his best to not let his nervousness shine through. She would be able to tell if he was lying. He knew this, and yet he was still going to lie through his teeth.

"Good boy." The devil smiled, pressing a soft kiss to Jungkook's cheek. "I've heard that some of my other demons are giving you a bit of trouble, hm?"