*여덟

I don't actually know if this chapter is worthy of an asterisk bc it's just some low quality dick sucking and some hormonal text messages but y'know
--
'When can we meet up again?'

Jungkook frowned at the text he got from Jimin, leaning further back against the wall he was propped up against. The hand that wasn't holding his phone was tangled within the soft blonde hair of the girl kneeling before him.

It was obviously dyed, her dark brown roots showing through as she bobbed her head slowly. He couldn't even remember how he found her, just remembered that she was all over him before he could even get a word out. He let her have it of course, which would be why she was now on her knees before him in the bar bathroom, knees sure to be bruised tomorrow from kneeling on the tile floor.

He hissed as she sucked on him particularly harshly, tightening his grip on her hair and bucking his hips slightly. She wasn't good, by any means, but she also wasn't bad enough to not get the job done.

He decided to multitask, one hand combing through her messed up hair, the other typing out a message back to Jimin.

The other male had been growing far too clingy lately. Yeah, he was a good fuck, and would basically do anything Jungkook asked for (despite some suggestions bringing a deeper blush to his face than others), but Jungkook just didn't have all the time in the world to waste on him.

He wasn't sent up to earth to only focus on one person. He was sent up to get as many as possible - that was the point. Jimin seemed to think that he was the only one Jungkook was giving the time of day to, which was fine and Jungkook wouldn't tell him otherwise, but he just wasn't the demon's main priority.

Jimin was cute, and his natural blush was adorable. He sounded so beautiful when he moaned too; but then again so did so many other people. Jungkook was having a hard time finding something that made Jimin much more special than everyone else.

'Depends.' He typed back, breathing deep as the blonde took all of him into her mouth. 'Shouldn't you be studying, sweetheart?'

He leaned against the wall further, sighing as he felt her gag on him.

His phone vibrated; another text.

'How can I be, when I'm thinking about you?' Jungkook raised an eyebrow upon seeing that Jimin was still typing. 'Can't stop thinking about your mouth and your hands... I still have marks from you, you know. I want more. I want to feel you on me for days, Jungkook.'

Jungkook let out a soft groan at Jimin's words, the girl on her knees mistaking it as being for her. Her fingers gripped harder at where they held onto his thighs, moaning around him and bobbing her head faster.

'Worked up even when I'm not there are you baby?' He typed back, a smirk on his face as he though about Jimin becoming hard at the mere thought of him.

He guessed he was more powerful than he originally thought.

'Yes Jungkook, fuck I want you so bad.' Jimin's new message read when it popped up. 'I can't do anything though - got a friend over :('

Jungkook smirked, petting the girl's hair softly as he felt heat pool in his lower stomach.

'You can't? Well that's a shame.' He typed back shakily, letting out a genuine moan for the girl the time as he felt himself come close to his release. 'Was about to tell you about bad I want to fuck you against the wall at your dorm.'

He could imagine the pretty blush painted across Jimin's cheeks, probably squirming in his seat as he read Jungkook's words.

'Jungkook...' He typed back. He probably was trying to act like he didn't want it, but they both knew that he did.