*다섯

maybe don't read this chapter in public lmaO
--
Jungkook really wasn't planning on staying long.

Although Jimin had peaked his interest, he knew that he didn't have the time to waste on waiting for him to wake up. The other had already passed out on his couch, Jungkook just waiting for his coffee to brew before he would leave.

He was going to leave, that is until he heard a noise that spiked his interest when he was in the middle of pouring himself a cup of coffee.

A whimper.

He knew that his ears weren't deceiving him, and knew that their was only one person in the room that could've made the noise; and so his head whipped around, eyes widening at the sight he caught unfolding on the living room couch.

Jimin's face was flushed a deep shade of pink, eyes screwed shut as he writhed around on the couch. His fingers were gripping the fabric of the couch cushions extremely hard, head tilted back as he took in stuttering breaths.

Jungkook nearly completely dropped the coffee cup that was in his hand, quickly setting it down on the counter as gently as he could before he began walking over to Jimin quietly. The brunette let out a whine that had Jungkook sinking his teeth into his bottom lip, almost in awe that an opportunity like this was basically being handed to him.

He observed as Jimin's toes curled, oversized sweater hiking up and exposing the smooth skin of his stomach.

Jungkook reached out once he was close enough, brushing a few sweat soaked pieces of hair out of his eyes. He wondered if his power could work even though Jimin was asleep, shrugging and caressing Jimin's cheek with his thumb as he tested out his theory.

Sure enough, he watched Jimin's nose twitch a bit as it seemed to sniff the air that was now becoming polluted with Jungkook's scent; only moments later he was letting out a soft moan, reaching up and grabbing at Jungkook's bicep.

Jungkook leaned down, smirking softly and pressing a soft kiss to Jimin's forehead. It sent the other reeling, crying out and clawing at Jungkook's shoulders to pull him down further.

"Jimin." Jungkook whispered, shaking the other gently. "Jimin, wake up."

He shook the other a bit harder when he didn't respond, watching with satisfaction as Jimin's eyes finally fluttered open, lips parted and glossy. "What were you dreaming about?" Jungkook asked softly, noticing that Jimin's grip on his shoulders hadn't lessened a bit.

"I don't..." Jimin screwed his eyes shut, able to feel his hard on throb within the confines of his jeans. He took in a deep breath, not able to hold back the soft moan that left his lips as he breathed in the sweet scent that surrounded him.

Jungkook smelled of roses, nutmeg, and vanilla. The sweetness left him almost dizzy, not thinking twice before he pulled Jungkook on top of him and buried his face in the crook of his neck. "I don't remember." He mumbled, though it was a lie. Jimin didn't want to dwell on it right then, not when he knew exactly what the look in Jungkook's eyes meant.

Jungkook smirked as he felt Jimin's lips on his neck, finally climbing up onto the couch alongside him and straddling his hips with his thighs.

"Sounded to me like you were really liking it, whatever it was." He mumbled, sitting up and running his hands underneath Jimin's sweater. His skin was so hot, sweat beading up on it as Jungkook leaned down and pressed a kiss just below his ribcage. "But now you're all worked up."

His right hand travelled down and cupped the obvious bulge in Jimin's jeans, listening to how pretty the other sounded as he mewled in response. "I could help you out, if you'd like."