Chapter 12

(A/N: HAPPY EASTER!)

 "I left my girl back home.

 I don't love her no more.

 And she'll never f_cking know that.

 These f_cking eyes that i'm staring at.

 Let me see that ass.

 Look at all this cash.

 And i've emptied out my cards,too.

 Now i'm f_cking leaning on that."

 (A/N: THE WEEKND-WICKED GAMES)

 Beaast P.O.V 

 Saturday 3:00

 London. London. London. That name gives me chills. My girlfriend. That sound so weird to me. I think im in .. Nevermind. I think we could last. Although we've only know each other for a good 2,3 weeks she's my everything. Damn,I sound whipped! Who cares? That's my baby. Speaking of her,we on the way to meet her homegirl Kaay at Ihop. I heard Kaay was single. Soo,I called my boy Tay and he on his way also. Speaking of Ihop,we pulling in the parking lot now.

 "Bae,how I look?" London asks me,turning her body towards me. "Stunning" I reply. She giggles. Aww,sh_t. "You sure? My hair look okay?" She asks,fluffing her curly hair. She got on a pink dress that's high in the front,low in the back. A jean long sleeve jacket. Some silver hoop earrings. Some brown heels and her Michael Kors white cross body purse. My baby sexy. "Yess,bae. Your hair is fine. You're fine" I assure her. "Okay. Just checking. Come here." She says. I lean towards her. "Gimme kiss!" She demands. I lean in to where her breath is tickling my nose and kiss her on the cheek. "Baabbee!" She yells. "You got on lipstick" I protest. "Smch" She sucks her teeth. Ion care. Ion want that sh_t on my lips. "You annoy tf outta me." She says. Getting out the driver seat and slamming my door. I get out and meet her by the trunk. "Likewise" I say,grabbing her waist pulling her close to me. "Likewise." She says,mocking me. I lean in and kiss her forehead. "Ion want that crap on me" I say. "Im your girlfriend. People are gonna know I put that there." She protests. "Ion care. Other people assume other things." "Let them assume." "Hell nah. Come on." I say,grabbing her hand walking into the restaurant. We get in and get seated. Kaay walks in. "Heeey Bae!" She says to London. "Hey Boo!" London says. Getting outta the booth. "Ohh. The girls out today!" Kaay says,squeezing London's boobs. "Ouch! Damn Kaay!" London shouts,catching some of the people attention in the restaurant. "Sorry. Them b_tches was just in my face." Kaay says and looks at me. "Aww! London I remember him! Gas station duty." She says and giggles. "Excuse me?" I ask and stand up. "You the one from the gas station. I remember you. Mister Tru Religion." She whispers in my ear. "Oooohh!" I say and laugh. She hugs me and we all sit down. "Sooo?" Kaay looks and me and laughs. "So?" London asks,confused. "Wassup? Yall a thing now?" Kaay asks. I look at the door and see my n_gga Tay making his way over to the table. "Wassup everybody!" Tay says. I get up and dap him up. London smiles and waves. Kaay just sits there with her mouth open. "Wassup,Im Tay." Tay introduces himself to Kaay. "Kaaycee." (K-See)  Kaay says and smiles. Tay sits down by Kaay. "Hi! Im Logan and I'll be your server today. Can I get you all some drinks?" A light skin,short lady with red hair asks. "I'll have a strawberry lemonade. What about you,bae?" London asks me,emphasizing the word bae. "Water" I say. "And you?" Logan asks Tay. "Uh! He'll have what I'm having. A lemonade." Kaay says,interrupting Tay. "Great." Logan says and walks away with a smirk. She was ratchet.

 Kaay P.O.V (Surprise,Right?!) 

 Curse my vagina right now! It's dripping wet. A b_tch is finna drown in this h_e. Tay is hella sexy. I think Im having straight problems. He just might be the one to make me go back to D_cks Over Cl_ts. Maybe. Maybe Not. Who Knows?!.. This waitress got one more time to give Tay that eye and Ima have to cut her. . We all ordered our food. Now we sittin here eating.

 "So. Like I was saying. Are yall a thing?" I ask. Referring To Beaast And London. "Mind ya business" London says,laughing. "Okay. Beaast. Are you and London dating?" He looks up at me and laughs. "Yeah." He says,looking at London. "Why you tell her?" London says looking at him. "She asked." He said and shrugged his shoulders. "Kaaycee you too nosey!" London says. "I just wanted to know!" I say in my baby voice making Tay laugh. "Well,Tay,aren't you single?" London asks. "Yeah. Still lookin',tho" Tay says. I start sipping my lemonade. "I know somebody who wouldn't mind having you on the team." She says. I look down and I can feel her staring a hole in my face. "Ain't that right Kaay?" She says. "Huh?" I answer. Pretending to be clueless. "Unbelievable." She says. I finish eating and excuse myself to the restroom. When I come back,I see London and Beaast hugged up on his car. Tay is standing not too far away talking on the phone. I walk out there. "My boy Tay want ya" Beaast tells me. I walk over to him,only catching the last part of his conversation. "Daddy love you too,baby girl." He says and hangs up. He sees me standing there and turns around. "Hey" He says and smiles. Showing his bottom grill. Him and Beaast could be twins,he's just dark skin. "Hey" I say,smiling. Showing my pearly whites. "I guess Beaast told you wassup." He says and chuckles. "Yeaah." I say,twirling my hair in my hands. Gosh! Why does this feel like 3rd grade? "Can I have you number?" He asks,handing me his phone. I hand him mine and we put our contact info in. I get my phone back to see *Big Daddy Tay* as his contact name. "Really? Kay Kush?!" He asks and laughs. "I could say the same thing,Big Daddy Tay!" I say and we laugh. "Well Ms. Kush. I'll call you soon." He says and kisses my hand. "Alright Big Daddy." I say. He gets in his car and drives off. "Hey!" I say,catching Beaast and London's attention. "Thanks" I say. Smiling,and waving I get in my car and pull off. London and Beaast better hurry up and get home. Looks like it may rain.

 Tay P.O.V

 Kaay is all that. She's a goddess. She proally don't even know it. The girl is a masterpiece. She definitely gone be wifey. . My daughter,Journey called me in the parking lot of Ihop. She's my beautiful mistake. I hate to say it,but it's true. I slipped up with her mama and now she's here. My 3 year old beauty. I was 18. I'm 21 now. Her mom was only 17. She nowhere to be found now. Me,my mama and Beaast are the only people Journey knows. Can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Wish I knew that before I laid down unprotected with her mama. I love my daughter,tho. 

 "Maa!" I yell. Walking into her house,looking for her. "Kitchen" She yells back. I walk in the kitchen to see her grabbing cookies out the oven. "Hey ma." I say and kiss her cheek. "Hey boy. Stop all that yellin' in my damn house" She says,hitting me with a spoon. "Ow! Yes ma'am." I say. "Daaaddyy!" I turn around and see Journey standing behind me with cookie dough on her forehead. "Heeey Jay!" I say,picking her up and spinning her around. "Mhm. That thang been yellin for you all day. Ion know what it is. I had to bake cookies and damn near knock her out to keep her quiet." My mom explains to me. "Aw. April hush with all that!" I say,teasing my mama. "Jovantae call me by my first name again and ima slap fire out you." She threatens me. "Yes ma'am." I say "Daddy,I miss you." Journey says,grabbing my cheeks. "I missed you too,J" I say,calling her by one of her many nicknames. "Want cook cook?" She asks,offering me a cookie. "Yeah. Daddy want cook cook." I say. "Gotta wait till they cool off,J. Can't have daddy mouth burning." My mama says. "G-ma say no cook cook ,daddy" Journey says. "Aw. That's alright. Come on lets go home." I say,grabbing a napkin cleaning off her face. "Here" My mom says,handing me a container with cookies in it. "Thanks ma." I say,kissing her cheek. "Bye G-Ma!" Journey says,kissing her cheek. "Bye Tiny" My mama say. We walk to the door,going outside. I strap Journey into her car seat and turn on the car. "Bye April" I say getting in the car,backing up and speeding off before my mama whoop my ass.

 London P.O.V

 Me and Beaast just pulled in my complex. Finding a parking spot,he stopped the car.

 "You not coming in?" I ask. "Nah. I'm finna go home and relax." He tells me,lying. "No you not. You finna go sell weed." I say,sitting back in the seat folding my arms. "Smch" He sucks his teeth. "Wouldn't have to suck your teeth if you wasn't finna go do it." I say. "Maannee. You was cool with it a couple weeks ago." He says,trying to make a point. "Yeah because a couple weeks ago you weren't my boyfriend." "Oh. So now that i'm your boyfriend you hold me to different standards.?" He asks. "Damn right." I respond. "Whatever." He says,looking out the window. It starts raining. "Look. Just try to quit." I say,getting out. "See ya later." He responds,smiling. "Okay." I say,smiling. I run to my door,unlock it,go inside and lay down. I need to rest.