Chapter 18

London P.O.V

 Tuesday March 10th 2015 9:57am *2 Months Later*

 I rolled over and panicked when I didn't see Paris. I sat up in the bed and thought for a second. I got up and ran to her nursery. My breathing slowed down when I seen her peacefully sleeping in her crib. I turned around and went back to OUR room. I went and showered and all that good stuff. When I was done, I wrapped my towel around my body and came into OUR bedroom. When I got in there,Beaast was sitting on OUR bed. 

 "Goodmorning" I said as I walked passed him to get to MY SIDE OF OUR ROOM! "Mornin" He said and smirked. "What you smirkin' for?" I asked as I put on my bra. "No reason." He said and laid back on the bed with his hands behind his head. "Okaaay" I said and put on my boy shorts. "What you doin' today?" He asked. "Uhm. Nothin' really. Probably takin' Paris to see Ms. April" Ms. April is like a mama to me and Beaast. She loves Paris! And she's always willing to help out. (A/N: MISS APRIL IS TAY MAMA!) "Alright. What time yall leavin'?" "Round 12" "Cool." "Why? What you plan on doing?" I asked as I sprayed on my perfume. "Celebrating my babymama birthday with her." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Babe! You know how I feel about the term babymama don't--" I cut myself off and turned around to look in his eyes. "Birthday? Oh my gosh! Today is my birthday! I forgot." He laughed. "Yes bae. You forgot your special day. How dare you!" I laughed. "Oh my goodness. I'm no good!" "What you wanna do?" I thought for a couple seconds. "Kaay always had my birthday planned out." He walked away and sat on the bed. "Call her." "I haven't talked to her since April of 2014 ! I can't just call her outta the blue." "You still mad at her?" " No. It was petty. I'm good." I'm definitely lying. I'm still pissed! "Call her then." "I cant" I walked out and went to Paris room.

----

 Kaay P.O.V

 "I can't just call her outta the blue! We haven't talked since April of last year. She unfollowed me on Twitter and Instagram. She blocked me on kik. She unfriended me on facebook and all. I think she still mad." Tay tryna make me call London and tell her happy birthday. I mean, I would but we haven't talked in a long time. I don't wanna cause any more tension in our friendship. "Call her ! I know you want to." "NO ! WE NOT COOL. SHE DON'T LIKE ME!" Tay snatched my phone outta my hand and ran to our bedroom. Yes we live together! I didn't even bother chasing him. I know he calling her. That evil ass witch probably got her number changed or some shit. Or she probably gone see the phone ringing and just send it to voicemail. Evil ass. 

 ----

 Tay P.O.V

 "Hey London!" "Who is this?" "Tay" "Tay? What you want?" Why she always so damn grumpy! "I actually want you and Kaay to talk. This anger ain't good for neither one of yall." Look at me tryna play Mr. Nice Guy."I ain't mad. That's her." "Okay. Well since it's all her,will you please talk to her?" "Maaanneee. Yall aggy." "You wanna talk to her?" "Tell her to pull up. I'll text her my new address." "Alright. Hey London!" "What?" "Happy 21st" I say and I hear her smile. "Thank you." She says and hangs up. Today gone be a good day. .

-- I walk into the kitchen and see Kaay sittin' on the counter looking at the clock on the stove.

 "You called her?" She ask. "Yepp." "What she say?" "Come see her." "Really?" She asks and hops off the counter,smiling. "Yepp." "Aww Babe! Thank you." She kisses me on my cheek and grabs her purse. "Where you goin'?" I ask. "To the store! I gotta go buy my bitch some gifts!" She says and locks the door. I knew they missed each other.