Chapter 44

" Please baby forgive me

 Mommy was young

 Mommy was too busy tryna have fun

 Now I pat myself on the back for sending you back

 Cause God knows I was better than that

 To conceive you then leave you

 The concept alone seems evil

 I'm trapped in my conscious

 I adhere to the nonsense 

 Listen to people who told me i wasn't ready for you

 But how the .... would they know what I was ready to do

 And of course it wasn't ya fault

 It's like I feel you in the air

 I hear you saying " mommy don't cry, can't you see i'm right here "

 I gotta let you know what you mean to me

 When i'm sleeping I see you in my dreams with me

 Wish I could touch ya lil face

 Or just hold ya lil hand

 If it's part of Gods plan

 Maybe we could meet again "

 (( Nicki Minaj - Autobiography )) 

 London P.O.V Thursday July 7th 2016 8:02am

 " DRIVE FASTER " I scream to the girl. I finally convinced her to take me and Paris to the hospital. " I AM. SHUT THE HELL UP " She screams. " Stay with me baby. Mommy is right here. I got you " I whisper to Paris. My tears continuously fall onto her face. I grab her hand and rub her fingers. First my son, now my daughter. Guess I'm not meant to be a mom. " Come on " The girl says. I look up at the hospital. I quickly hand her Paris and hop out. She runs in and I follow after. Once I get in there, the nurses are rolling my baby to the back on a hospital bed. I sit down in the waiting room with my head in my hands. Crazy how shit work out. Ain't nobody show up to Keynan funeral. Wonder who gonna show up to Paris funeral. It's really starting to look like ain't nobody on my side. 

 " Don't cry. She in a better place " I look up and see my kidnapper looking at me. This bitch hella creepy bruh. " Look. On God. Get up out my face. If my daughter dead, I wan't that to be on your conscious. Because of you, we didn't make it here when we needed to. Because of you, my daughter probably in Heaven with her brother. My child didn't even know she had a brother. Now she probably having all types of conversations with him and I didn't even get to properly introduce them. So with all DISrespect, get up out my face. " I said and looked away. She bends down eye level with me. " Look. I coulda left you and your whack ass daughter back at the house. But I didn't. So be grateful. I'm risking my ass to save your daughter life. So appreciate the shit. " She says and walks off. I turn my head and see an older mixed looking lady looking at me. I roll my eyes and look at the ground. Shit fucked up.

--

 Tay P.O.V Thursday July 7th 2016 8:16am

 I just got back to the hotel. Shit crazy bruh. My bestfriend in the hospital. My bestfriend fiance out somewhere in some kinda fucked up situation. Maannn. I can't keep doing this shit bruh.

 " Anything ? " Kaay asks. " Nope . Look like Beaast gon be in there awhile. I gotta find London and Paris. Ion know what ima do. Shit gettin' ridiculous. Ion think I can do it " I vent to her. " You not alone. I'll help as much as I can. That's my bestfriend out there missing. And her child. Shit serious. " She says and shakes her head. Ion want my baby involved in this shit, but if that's what it takes then so be it.

 ---

 Vote.

 Comment.

 Add To Your Libraries// Reading Lists.

 Follow Me.

 Only A Handful Of Chapters Left.

 Sequel Coming Soon.