Chapter 25

London P.O.V Sunday 11/29/2015 2:38am

 "I told you how you hurt me baby

  but you don't care.

 Now i'm crying and deserted baby

 but you don't care.

 Can't nobody tell me this is love.

 You're immune to all my pain.

 I need you to tell me this is love

 You don't care well that's okay." 

 (BEYONCE- I CARE)

  Who the hell is texting me at 2:38 in the morning? I roll over and check my messages. 

 Kaay: Heeey London! I know you sleep. But I have a very important question. WAKE UP!!

 London: What is it -____-

  Kaay: Uh Uh Rudeness.

 London: Ask the question Kaaycee.

 Kaay: Okay. So, me and Tay was fooling around and he started sucking on my nipples. When we was done and all,them bitches started leaking milk. Is that normal?

 London: I'm finna bring Journey over there with yall since yall wanna play games and shit while she gone. When I get there, I'll tell you if ya titties supposed to leak or not.

 Kaay: Why you bringing her back? 

 I ain't even text her back. I got out the bed and took a shower. When I was done with that, I brushed my teeth,washed my face and put on clothes. When all that was taken care of, I politely got Journey's bag and picked her up outta the toddler bed,locked the front door and got in my car on my way to Tay and Kaay place. I don't play that! "Yall" child not home so yall decide to have sex?! UNFIT! And I definitely ain't finna answer no question bout them leaky ass nipples Kaay got.

 -------

 Kaay P.O.V Sunday 11/29/2015 3:18am

 I heard somebody knocking at the front door so I got up and put on my house slippers to look out the window. Tay punk ass just put his head under the covers. Is that London BMW? I think that is her car. The person kocked on the door again. When I got there,London and Journey both had the same mug on they faces. 

 "What the hell yall doing here?" I ask London. She busts in the door and tells Journey to go lay down. Journey hands me her bag and I sit it on the kitchen table with a confused look on my face. Journey runs down the hallway. "The real question is, what the hell yall doing in here? Huh? Yall think it's okay to have sex while yall so called daughter is at my house? You know how long it's been since I had sex? 19 months! A whole year and 7 months! Am I complaining? No! As long as my shit don't have cobwebs, I'm fine." Did London Just Go Off On Me?! "Okay. First of all having sex and playing around are two totally different things. You of all people should know that. Second of all, I don't give a damn about you or your cobweb pussy. That's not my problem. Third of all, this is my damn apartment and I don't want you yelling in it." She looks in my eyes and I swear I seen the Gates Of Hell. "Don't ever ask me to watch yall kids again cause I already know what yall gone be doin'. Grow Up!" She walks out the door. I follow her."Having sex is a part of growing up! You was dead wrong for bringing a three year old out at three a.m. and you know it!" She gets in her car,shoots me a bird and speeds off. I go in the apartment and slam my door. London was dead ass wrong for that right there. I just asked her a simple question. I would never bring her child in the middle of grown folks business.

 ------

 Beaast P.O.V Sunday 11/29/2015 3:58am

 I felt London wiggle into bed. I turned on my side and looked at her. 

 "What?" She asked. "Where ya been?" I ask her and raise my eyebrow. "Dropping Journey off to her nasty ass parents. They had me fucked up!" London stay snappin'. I look at the desk clock and bust out laughing. "What's so funny?" She ask me. "It's damn near four a.m. and you took her home already?" "Damn right." She says and crosses her arms. "I forgot she was here. She was aggravating you that bad?" "No. Her nasty ass unfit ass wanna be ass parents was over there havin' sex while she was here! So i took her lil ass back home. They thought I was just gone be fine watching they child while they lick,suck and kiss on each other? HELL NO! Them mothafuckers had me sooo fucked up! If I ain't gettin' none ain't nobody gettin' none! Shit." She said and got under the covers. I laughed."But bae. Come on seriously. It's four a.m. and the child is three. You gotta chill!" She sucks her teeth. I turn on my back and go to sleep. London was definitely wrong for that!

 -------------------------------

 Comment 

 Vote

 Add To Your Library

 Add To Your Reading List

 Thanks For All The Love.