Chapter 30

Beaast P.O.V Friday December 25th 2015 9:38am

 "Daddy! Daddy! Heeeey! Daddy! Pop! Pop! Heeey!" I sit up and smile at Paris grabbing my cheeks. This my babygirl forreal. She eleven months and ten days. She can talk and walk. I'm so proud of her. She looking more and more like her beautiful ass mama everyday. "Mommy go bye bye." Paris tells me. I wonder where London went. "Where mommy go?" I ask her. "Bye bye!" Paris tells me and giggles. "Paris! Where mommy went?" She gets down off the bed and runs out the room. I chase her and grab her. She laughing like crazy! "Where mommy?" I ask her again. "Me Paris." She says and points to herself. I laugh and put her down. She takes off running towards her play area in the living room. "Pay Pay Eat!" She says and starts rubbing her stomach. "Pay hungry?" I ask. She nods her head. "Tell me where mommy went." She looks at me and starts batting her eyes with them extra long ass eyelashes. "No daddy" "Well! Paris Ahmirah Alsina gone be real hungry!" I tell her. She folds her arms and pokes her lips out. Attitude just like her mama! "Daddy No!" She says. "Better tell daddy where mommy went" "Okay. Okay. Mommy--" "Mommy is here!" London says and walks in the door with Ihop, Victoria Secret and Perfumania bags. Paris runs to London and grabs her legs. "Mommy! Get Daddy!" She says and points at me. I walk over to London and grab the Ihop bag. "Quit snitchin" I tell Paris. "Goodmorning baby" London says. "Morning bae" I say and kiss her lips. "Merry Christmas!" London says to me. I smile. "Merry Christmas, Baby" I tell her and start setting up the breakfast on the table. "Pay Pay Eat" I tell Paris and set her pancakes on her highchair table thingy. She don't like syrup. She weird! She comes and holds her arms up for me to pick her up. I pick her up, kiss her cheek and put her in her chair. I sit at the table, we bless the food and eat.

 ---

 London P.O.V Friday December 25th 2015 9:58am

 "Kaay left?" Beaast asks me. "Her car ain't out there. She proally left late last night. Or early this morning. Tay comin'?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Yall still talk, right?" I ask. "Yeah. I ain't talk to him today, tho." I nod my head. "Okay. I'll call Kaay. I think ima go by and see Ms. April" I tell him. He nods his head. "Mommy I go see granny too?" Paris asks me. She been calling Ms. April "granny" since earlier this month. Ms. April cool with it tho, since Paris technically don't have no grandparents! "Yes baby. You can go see granny with me." I tell her. She starts clapping. I laugh. Beaast gets up and cleans her tray. I throw our trash away and clean her hands. "Cup!" She says. Beaast hands her a sippy cup and she starts drinking it. I stand there and stare at her in amazement. I can't believe I had a babygirl at the age of 20 and I'm still doing good for myself at the age of 21. I got my babygirl and my babydaddy. We all live together. I'm proud! Beaast comes behind me and grabs my waist. "What was in the Victoria Secret bag?" He whispers in my ear. I laugh and shrug. "Wanna find out?" I ask. He turns me around in his arms and smirks. "Of course I wanna find out" He says. I smirk. "Later" I say and walk away. "Remember that!" He calls after me and goes in the bedroom. I sit on the couch and call Kaay. 

 "Goodmorning" She answers the phone. "Morning. Merry Christmas!" I say. "Merry Christmas Bae! What's good? Where yall at?" She always got a lotta questions early in the morning. "Home. Chillin'." I answer. "Oh okay. Where Paris? She opened her stuff yet?" She asks me. "Nah. Ion think she know what today is." I tell her. "Oh okay. Well I'm finna come back over there. I left earlier this morning to go handle some business." She tells me. "Oh okay. We'll be waiting." I tell her. "Alright. Bye Love!" I smile. "Bye Boo!" I say and hang up. I'm tryna get over Kaay but with her living here and all it definitely is hard. "Mooommyyyyy!" Paris yells. "What lil girl?!" "Down." She says. Damn! She wanna get down out that chair. I get up off the couch and go get her. "Mommy got bout me" She says with her sad face on. "Nooo!Mommy didn't forget about her bugawolf!" I say and kiss her cheek. "Okay Mommy" She says and kisses my cheeks. "Wanna open presents?" I ask her. "Why mommy?" She asks me. "It's Christmas!" I tell her. "Kissmas? Okay!" I smile and take her to the living room. Beaast comes out the room with a huge box and two rectangular shaped boxes. "Paris open this one!" Beaast says and hands her one of the rectangular boxes. She opens it and it's a beautiful necklace with her name on it and the Eiffel tower symbol. So funny -___- "Next one." Paris says and reaches for the other box. Beaast hands it to her, she opens it and it's Fresh Beat Band concert tickets."Paper?!"  She says and rips the tickets in half. Beaast just stands there with a shocked look on his face. I start laughing. Wow! Beaast just picks her up and brings her to the huge box and opens it. "Car!!" Paris yells. It's a pink baby charger. Aww! Beaast puts her in it and takes a picture. I smile and put her necklace on. "Here Pay" I say and hand her a bag of books. She takes the books out and pretends to read. I hand her 5 pairs of shoes and 5 outfits. "Tanks." She says and smiles. I smile and begin cleaning up her stuff. 

 After that was over, I hand Beaast his Perfumania bag. He takes out his Usher cologne. I point to the huge box in the corner of the room by the Christmas tree. He opens it and pulls out Jordans, Basketball Shorts, Tru Religion Jeans, Tru Religion Shirts, Nike Elite Socks, and Trojan Condoms. He laughs. "Thanks bae!" He says and takes my hand while getting on one knee. I smile and tear up. 

 "You know I ain't the one for all that mushy crap so ima just make it short and sweet. Marry me baby?" He says and looks up at me. I smile and nod my head. "Yes!" He smiles and slides the huge ring on my ring finger. He gets up. "I love you" He says. "I love you, too." I say and kiss him. Kaay walks in the door and screams. We look at her and laugh. "I missed it?" She asks. I nod my head. "Damn!" She says and shakes her head. "You knew?" I ask her. She laughs and shakes her head. I playfully glare at her and she walks over and hugs me. "Congrats, girl" She says. "Thank you!" I say and pick up Paris. My family is PERFECT! I wouldn't trade them for shit.

---

 Heeey!

 Vote.

 Comment.

 Add To Your Library.

 Add To Your Reading Lists.

 Follow Me!