Chapter 46

Okay now babygirl you know exactly what's going on

 Still searching for what ya can't find and oh it's been so long

 Now you ain't gotta tell nobody 

 I know what ya feel inside

 Come ride like a Maserati

 I can be yo' man on the side

 Yeah I love when yo' body on top of me

 When I'm deep inside, no stoppin' me

 Ima hit it so good

 You be proud of me

 We can do what ya want 

 But don't lie to me

 Want you to know you a blessing

 Blessing

 Blessing

 Blessing 

 Blessing

 Blessing

 Yeah babygirl you a blessing

 (( K. Camp-- Blessing ))

 London P.O.V Friday July 8th 2016 9:08am

 I  hear grunting and then I feel something get slammed on top of me. I open my eyes and see the girl laying on me. Blood is coming outta everywhere on her face. A boot suddenly comes flying towards her face. I look up and see the guy kicking her. He has on Timberlands with sharp ass spikes on 'em. I scream and he stops his foot. He yanks the girl up by her hair. She is unconscious. He drags her by her hair, out the room. I hop up and crawl to a corner of the room. I sit criss crossed and cry. The door flies off the hinges and I jump off the ground. " Come with me " The guy says. " Hell no " I say and roll my neck. He laughs and spits. I start re-thinking what I just said. He comes over to me and points towards the door. " Go " He says. I laugh and shake my head. " Where's my daughter? I'm not going anywhere without her " I say and raise my left eyebrow. I gasp as a clenched fist comes towards my temple. 

**

**

**

 I wake up on the softest bed. I look around and I'm in one of the nicest rooms I've seen in a while. I sit up in the bed and squint my eyes. I gotta headache. I swing my legs over to the side of the bed. I see another door in the corner of the room. I'm guessing that's a bathroom. I walk over to it and it's a bathroom! I look in the mirror and almost don't recognize myself. I have absolutely no bruises on me whatsoever. This is the absolute best i've looked in a while. Wait! Wasn't I kidnapped? Where's my daughter? Maybe it was a nightmare. Nah. Couldn't have been a nightmare. Where's Beaast? Where's our apartment? Where's Kaay? What the hell? What's sticking to me? It's annoying. I see a toothbrush wrapped in plastic, a towel and two washcloths on the bathroom counter. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I really hope this isn't what I think it is running down my legs. I pull down my underwear and my tights. I sit on the toilet and start crying. There's blood everywhere! How didn't I notice this? I clean myself up the best I can and get in the shower.