Chapter 26

Tay P.O.V Sunday 11/29/2015 2:17pm

 I rolled over on my side and realized I was facing my daughter. When did Kaay go get her? Journey started pinching my cheeks and laughing.

 "What baby girl?" I ask her. She gasps and gets on the bed with me. "Mama mad daddy" I get up and stare at her. Is she calling Kaay her mama? "Who?" "My mommy. She in the front room. Her mad." She tells me. I get up and go brush my teeth,wash my face and go to the living room. Sure enough I see Kaay sitting to the kitchen table with a bottle of Vodka,a lit cigarette and bags under her eyes. OH HELL NO! "KAAY! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING?" I ask her. She just looks at me and rolls her eyes. I go towards her and lift up the Vodka bottle. It's empty! I take the cigarette and put it out in the ash tray. I look at her and she stands up. "That bitch had me fucked up--" She stops talking and grabs her stomach. "Kaay are you drunk?" I ask her. She just continues to hold her stomach. I walk closer to her. "Kaay! You good?" She just falls over and lands directly on her stomach. HARD! Journey comes up the hallway and runs to Kaay's side. "Daddy! Daddy! What's wrong with mommy?" "Journey. Baby girl. Mommy gone be fine. Just go get daddy phone and call Uncle Beaast. Tell him to meet me at University Of Miami Hospital. Okay?" She nods her head and I pick Kaay up and carry her to my car. I lay Kaay down in the backseat and check her pulse. It's very faint. I run back in the house,grab Journey and lock the door. I sit Journey in the backseat with Kaay,crank up the car and speed off towards the hospital.

 ---

  Beaast P.O.V Sunday 11/29/2015 2:27 pm

 "London! Come on! We gotta go!" She comes from out our room. "Go where? My show on!" I start putting on my shoes. "Kaay finna be in the hospital. Come on!" She looks at me and laughs. "Probably all that dick and pussy in her life. Lil hoe better get it together." She says and sits on the couch. "You a hateful ass mothafucker. How the hell can you sit there and say that bout yo best friend? Or are yall not friends cause she wanted to have sex the other night? Are you serious? You need Jesus." I say and walk out the door, get in my car and speed off towards the hospital. London gotta get a grip. She can drive her own car to the hospital when she get ready. She wrong for that.

 When I get to the hospital, I see Tay with his head in his hands sitting in the waiting room. Journey sitting at a table playing with a puzzle. I walk over to him and his head pops up. 

 "Oh. I thought you was the doctor,mane." We handshake. "Nah. How you holdin' up bruh?" I ask. He shakes his head and sighs. "I'll be cool once I know if my baby okay." Oh yeah! I forgot Kaay pregnant. Damn! "Damn bruh." "Yeah. I hope Kaay alright too." He says and sits back in the chair. "Bruh! What happened? All I know is,Journey called me and told me to come to some hospital. I literally had to google which one was closest to yall place cause I couldn't understand what she said." He laughed. "Nah. I got up and Kaay was smokin' a port and drinking fuckin' vodka!" "What?! Fuck wrong widd her?" I'm shocked. "Ion fuckin' know. She had me fucked up tho. But then she passed out." "Damn! That's crazy. What made her do that crazy ass shit?" "Ion know. But she was like "That bitch had me fucked up" then she grabbed her stomach and fell." "Damn. That shit wild."  "Damn right. I ain't even know Kaay smoke new ports." "Me either. I --" I got cut off by the doctor. "Family of Kaaycee King?" He asks. Me,Journey And Tay Stand Up. "How is she,doc?" Tay asks. "She's fine. We gave her an I.V." He says. "And the baby?" I ask. "Actually. The baby wasn't affected at all. It's technically not a baby,yet. It's really a fetus. Uh. She requested to see London Daniels." Tay looks at me and I look at the doctor. Tay picks up Journey. "Uh. Sir London--" I get cut off by London handing me Paris. "London is right here. I'm London. Wassup?" She asks the doctor. "Ms. Daniels, your presence was requested. Follow me" London follows him. We all go sit back down and Paris starts crying. "Hush mama." I tell Paris. She lays her head on my shoulder. 

 ---

 London P.O.V Sunday 11/29/2015 3:03 pm

 "Paris! HUSH!" "No No Mama" I popped her on her butt and she hit me on my shoulder. "You finna go with yo daddy" She starts clapping and tryna wiggle outta my arms. I really miss them days when she couldn't say shit. Now she finna be nine months. Although she can only say "Mama, Daddy, No,Yes." That shit still aggravating when I don't be tryna hear it. Then she only want her daddy! What Ima do with her ass.. We walked in the waiting room and I handed Paris to Beaast. She such a daddy's girl! I walked in Kaay's room and she was staring off into space.

  "I know you didn't wanna come see me. I just wanted to apologize for how everything went down. We supposed to be best fuckin' friends! This shit can't keep fuckin' happening." She looked at me. "Shall we?" She asked. "We shall." I responded. "We ride together. We die together. Best bitches for life!" We said in unison. Kaay is truly my bitch. She my best friend. Fuck them other hoes! Them bitches don't like me and they probably never will. Fuck it, tho. I got Kaay.

 "Apology accepted. I apologize too. You know I have a tendecy too overreact to the smallest shit." She nods her head. "When you get outta this bitch?" I ask her. "Tomorrow." "Cool. How the baby?" "Good." I nod my head. "What you want? A boy or a girl?" She looks at me and smiles. "A girl. But, then I wanna make my man happy, so I kinda want a boy too." "So you want twins?" I ask and smile. "Nah. Ain't nobody got time for that." We both laugh and the door opens. 

 ----

 Kaay P.O.V Sunday 11/29/2015 3:18 pm

 The door opens and Tay,Beaast,Journey and Paris walk in. London sits on the side of my bed with me. 

 "Mommy! I miss you. I miss you."Journey says and runs to me. I pick her up and sit her on my bed. "I miss you too, boo." I tell her. Beaast comes toward me and gives me a hug. "I'm glad you alright,sis." He says and rubs my belly. Paris reaches out for me and I grab her and kiss her forehead. She so fuckin' pretty. Tay comes over to me and kisses my lips. "Don't ever scare me like that again." He says to me. I smile and kiss him again. I'm glad my baby okay and I'm glad I only got one more day in this bitch.

 ---------------

 Comment.

 Vote.

 Add To Your Library.

 Add To Your Reading Lists.

 Thanks For All The Love.