Chapter 34

Beaast P.O.V Saturday April 23rd 2016 9:18am

 "And don't forget bout Kaay baby shower today at 3" London tells me. I nod my head. "How long you gone be at work?" "Only 4 hours" She pouts. "Only 4 hours?! That's a long time without my baby!" She says and starts fake crying. I laugh and put on my red, white and black retro 13s. "Time gone fly by. You should work today,too." I say,trying to persuade her. She ain't been too work since she had Paris back in January of 2015. I'm surprised she still gotta job. "Nah. Ion like work no more. I need head space. Plus I been going too school. I ain't really got time to do nothing else." She says. She always starting her own lil personal pity parties. I just kiss her forehead and walk out our bedroom. "Paarriiss!" I call. She starts running down the hallway towards me. I smile and squat down and hold my arms out to her. She jumps in my arms. "Daaddyy!" She says and grabs my cheeks. I kiss her forehead and put her back down. "Daddy gotta go to work. Be good for mommy,okay?" She smiles and nods her head. I can see right through that. She a lil devil child! I shake my head and walk towards the front door. "Love yall" I say. "Love you too" London says and picks up Paris and puts her in her highchair. I close the door and lock it,heading to my truck. I pray kids footlocker ain't busy today. 

--

 London P.O.V Saturday April 23rd 2016 9:20am

 "Pay Pay eat eat" Paris says while pointing to her mouth. I laugh and hand her a bowl of dry cheerios. She immediately starts eating. "Woah! Pay Pay hungry!" I say and laugh. She smiles and rubs her belly. I grab a glass and pour me some orange juice and sit on the counter to watch her eat. "Goodmorning" Kaay says. I look up. She's standing in the kitchen looking a hot ass mess. She look like she done got ran over by the biggest,longest semi in the world and survived. She got her hair in a bird nest style and smeared makeup all over her damn face! She got on a too small bra and some unbuttoned high waisted shorts. Why the hell she got them on knowing they ain't gone go over that gigantic ass baby bump. She look like she swallowed a toothpick sideways. Her belly stick out so damn far. That shit look crazy. "Morning" I say and flash a fake smile. She grabs my glass of orange juice and drinks the rest and burps. "Damn Kaay! You sounded like a fuckin' grown ass man" I say and fan the air. "Kaay nasty!" Paris says and throws her empty bowl at Kaay's head. My baby got perfect aim cause that shit binged right off of Kaay forehead onto the floor. I laugh and get down to get the bowl. "You fuckin' demon!" Kaay yells rubbing her forehead. I laugh and take Paris outta her highchair and wipe her hands. "Good job" I whisper in her ear and give her a high five. She giggles. Kaay glares at us. "Bitch you can't whisper" She says and walks away. "Aye! We might have to cancel my baby shower." She says while pulling out her wedgie. "Why?" I ask with worry in my voice. "Ion know. Somethin' don't feel right." She says while shaking her head. "Go get dressed. I ain't canceling shit." She shrugs and walks into the bathroom. Couple minutes later I hear the shower water running. She so aggy, bruh. I laugh and walk into our bedroom. "Take off ya clothes Pay" I tell her and start filling the tub with water and bubbles. "Bath!" Paris shouts and gets in. I smile and take off my clothes,getting in with her. 

 --

 I'll Update Again Sometime Soon.

 Comment.

 Vote.

 Add to your library/reading lists.

 Yall the best forreal. 

 Thanksss

 -- Author