Chapter 42

August P.O.V Wednesday July 6th 2016 4:43am

 I'm sitting on the side of my bed with my head in my hands. How the hell ? When the hell ? Who the hell ? My damn truck ! Wooow. When I found out who did this bullshit, I'm definitely bussin' some caps in some asses. London rolled over and looked at me. 

 " Baby. Get some sleep. " She says and brings Paris closer to her. " Nah. And ion know how you sleeping with some shit like this going on. " I say and get off the bed. " Babe. What are we supposed to do ? The truck is gone ! " She says and starts playing in Paris hair. " Quit that shit for you wake my child up. Matter fact, you a suspect. I'm yo nigga! You told me you was gone ride. Now it seem like you punking out. What? You gonna leave me like all them other hoes did? Fuck it. Fuck you. Yall hoes kill me. When some shit go down, yall be the first ones to lay down like ain't shit happening. Nah. Fuck that. Why yo ass so cool bout the shit? You had some bogus niggas tear my shit up? Huh? " I say and look at her. She gets up out the bed and gets in my face. " And to think I actually was gone help yo ass out. Nah ion know who did this shit. But I was gone try my fucking hardest to try and help you find out. But you know what? You dug yo grave. Now lay in the shit. " She says and goes to the closet. She pulls out her suitcase and starts randomly stuffing clothes inside. She walks over to the dresser and takes more stuff out the drawers. " London " I say and grab her wrist. " No! Don't touch me. Fuck me? Really? That's how you feel? Well fuck you too. " She says and walks to the bathroom. I follow behind her. " London. Come on. Think about this shit. " I say and watch as she grabs her toothbrush. " Oh I am thinking. You should have been the one thinking when you had your little rant session. I'm like all the other hoes huh? " She says and throws the toothbrush in the suitcase. " Right now you acting like one of 'em. " I say and watch her continue to pack. She grabs some of Paris clothes and stuffs them in her suitcase. " Woah. I can deal with you being gone, but you not taking my daughter. That's my seed. " I say and take Paris clothes out the suitcase. London looks at me. " I love you. I really do. But, touch anything else, and ima put my hands on you. " She says and points her finger in my face. " You not taking my daughter nowhere. She my seed. She a piece of me. She came from my nutsack. That's my baby. Don't take her. " I say and watch as she picks Paris up out of the bed. Paris starts crying and screaming. " London. Give her to me! " I say and reach out for Paris. London grabs the suitcase and rolls it outside the door. " Fuck you. I'm just like them other hoes. " She says and rolls the suitcase and Paris down the hall. I watch my daughter screaming and crying, reaching for me. People coming outside their rooms, watching the scene unfold. Then it hits me! Reality. Their actually gone. I run back in my hotel room and put on my forces. I already got on some basketball shorts and a t shirt. " Where they go ? " I ask a lady, standing outside her room door. " That way " She says and points towards the elevator. " Thanks " I say and run towards the elevator. " Hold the door " I say, just as the elevator door closes. I close my eyes and kick the wall. The elevator comes back and there is a girl inside. She real pretty. She bout 5'5, brownskin, square frame glasses, wide hips, small lips, little titties, flat stomach, hazel eyes, and her hair is in one fishtail braid with a chinese bang. She got on some blue skinny jeans, a red shirt and white flip flops. Okaaayy. Don't she know Fourth Of July was on the FOURTH OF JULY? " Hi. I'm Aniy " (( Uh- Ny )) " She says and smiles. Her teeth white as hell. I nod my head at her. I ain't really in the mood to talk. " Come here often ? " She says and scoots closer to me. I shake my head. The elevator dings and opens. We're in the lobby. " Watch your back " Aniy says and pushes me out the elevator. " Crazy bitch " I say. The elevator doors close and starts going back up to my floor. Crazy bitch. I look around the lobby and there ain't a sign of London or Paris anywhere. I walk up to the front desk. " Sir. Did you see two girls walk by here? " I say. He starts laughing. " Gotta be more specific than that " He says, sounding like Squidward off Spongebob. I sigh and start describing London and Paris. " Ohh yeah. Bout five minutes ago. The little girl was screaming. I thought she was getting kidnapped. But that's none of my business. " He says and lays his hand on top of mine. I jerk my hand back. " Where they went ? " I ask. He points behind me. I look outside and it looks horrible. Trash is everywhere. The wind is blowing damn hard. The trees making these weird sounds. It's raining hella hard. Lightning is happening every 6 seconds, followed by thunder. I sigh and walk outside. It's cold out here. I sigh and start walking around the perimeter of the hotel. I walk a little ways down the street and there ain't no sign of London or Paris. Ain't no busses running this time of morning. And I ain't got no car. Where the hell they went? I look up to the sky and the rain hits me hard in the face. The lightning starts getting stronger. I slowly walk back to towards the hotel, careful of my surroundings.