Chapter 36

London P.O.V Saturday June 18th 2016 2:30pm

 I roll over in my bed, careful not to roll over on King. I've been watching him for the past week. Just tryna give Kaay a little " mommy break" . I know she need it and all, but damn he cry too much. On the bright side, I'm highly considering having another baby. I'm not sure how Beaast would feel about it, tho. Paris actually bought it to my attention. She claim she ready to be a big sister. I'm thinking about taking her up on her little offer. I never told her she's actually a little sister. I'm definitely gonna tell her when she's older and more mature. She just ain't ready now. The doorbell rings and I go answer it.

 "Heeey momma!" I say to Kaay and give her a hug. She hugs me back and smiles. I let her in. "So wassup?! How's the new apartment?" I ask. She shrugs. "I don't know. I guess I like it. I'm just lonely, tho." "I gave you a house warming gift" She bursts out laughing. "Giiirrlll! I totally forgot about Mr. Vibrator !" I laugh and wink. Beaast walks in. "Yall some nasty motherfuckers. Who the hell talks about vibrators with a one year old in the room and a newborn in the next room?!" He says and points at us. We laugh and look at Paris looking at us on the other couch with a confused look on her face. "Mommy" She says "Yes baby?" "What is a vibrator?" She asks. I look at Kaay and we bust out laughing. Beaast just shakes his head. "I told yall" He says and walks in our bedroom. "Honey. A vibrator is a toy that you stick up your pu--" "KAAY!" I yell and put my hand over her mouth. She raises one eyebrow at me and shrugs. "She's only one!" I say and roll my eyes. "Ooohhh! It's a toy! Can i have one mommy?" Paris asks while jumping up and down. My eyes almost pop outta my head. Kaay lays back on the couch, laughing. Beaast comes out the room and grabs Paris , taking her in our bedroom. I shake my head. My one year old wants a vibrator! What the hell? 

 Beaast P.O.V Saturday June 18th 2016 2:43pm

 "Paris" "Yes?" She looks at me with big eyes. "You don't want a vibrator, okay?" She stands up on the bed and looks in the mirror. "Yes I do daddy. I need more toys!" King starts crying. I grab him and rock him. She sits down on the bed. "Noo! That's a grown woman toy." I say and wipe King's mouth. "Mommy got one?" She asks. I sit on the bed. "Yes" She looks around the room and starts crying. "I wanna toy!" She hollers. "You wanna spanking?" I ask "Nooo!" She says and jumps off the bed and putting her hands over her butt. "Then you better stop! You too damn big for that. Whenever you see grown folk in a room talking, I want you to go in your room and play with the toys you already got. Some stuff you don't need to hear or see." "Okay" She says and walks out. I get up and go in the living room. "Aww! My boo boo sleep" Kaay says, looking at King sleep on my shoulder. "Yeah. Where his bottles?" "On the counter. Put formula in one." London says. I hand King to London and go prepare the bottle.

--

 "Your daughter wants a vibrator" I say, grabbing King from London and feeding him. "I know. Thanks to Kaay." Kaay laughs and shrugs. "What?! It technically is a toy!" She says and starts texting. I shake my head. "Hey. He got more clothes?" Kaay asks. "Why?" London says. "His daddy just told me he want him and I don't have a bag or nothing with me" She says. "Yeah." London says. "Good. He like five minutes away from here. So ima gon head and leave. Ion want shit to do with him. Yall tell Journey I love her. Lemme kiss my baby" She says and grabs King. She kisses him bout a million times. "Bye yall" She says and walks out the door. "Damn! It's been this long and they still can't be in the same room?" I ask "Obviously not dimwit." London says and takes King and burps him. I laugh and go pack his bag.

  Tay P.O.V Saturday June 18th 2016 3:08pm

 I know Kaay heard me blowing my horn at her on her way outta the complex. I just really wanna see her. Plus Journey misses her. I ain't even really do nothing wrong. If it wasn't for Journey, I probably wouldn't want shit to do with her. How she walked out on me and Journey was dead wrong and she know it. That's bullshit, bruh. 

--

 I knock on London and Beaast door and hear London laughing. If they in here fuckin, my son better be somewhere where he can't hear that shit or see that shit. London answers the door with King in her arms. 

 "Wassup" I say to London. "Wassup" She says back and hands me King. "Hey Journey!" "Hey London" Journey says. They hug. We walk in and sit on the couch. "Hey man. I missed you." I tell King. And like always, he opens his eyes. I smile and kiss his forehead. Beaast comes out they bedroom with King bag on his shoulder. "Wassup bruh Hey Journey" He says. She smiles and waves. "Wassup. Why you got his bag on like a purse? Fruit cake ass nigga" I say and laugh "Ol' fruit stand ass nigga. You the one that bought this fruity ass bag. I knew it was a fuckin set up when I first seen the shit" He says and tosses the bag next to me on the couch. I laugh and shake my head. Paris comes down the hallway. "Heeey Uncle Tay!" She says and smiles. This lil girl is too beautiful, man. "Hey Paris!" "Hey Journey!" Paris says and hugs Journey. "Aww!" London says and takes a picture. "That bright ass flash" Beaast says "Whatever" She says and mushes his head "Uncle?" "Yes Paris?" "Can you get me a vibrator?" She asks me. I almost drop King! "What?" I ask and look at Beaast and London. They both got a shocked look on they face. "Paris! Ask somebody else that shit! Ima beat yo ass" London says and jacks Paris up by her shirt. Beaast pops her on the butt and London takes her to her room. "Damn" I say and shake my head. "Daddy? What's a vibrator?" Journey asks and looks at me. "Oh hell naw" I say and grab King's bag. "Get yo ass up" I say to Journey and we walk out. Beaast locks the door behind us. Shaking my fuckin' head. Crazy ass shit. 

 ----

 Vote.

 Comment.

 Add To Your Library/ Reading Lists.

 Follow Me.