Chapter 40

Kaay P.O.V Monday July 4th 2016 11:38am

 I rolled over in " my bed " and felt around for King. When I didn't feel him, I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around the hotel room until I seen King in the hands of Tay sitting on the pullout couch. I smiled. 

 " Morning " I said " Morning " Tay said and smiled at me. I yawned and gathered my things, going into the bathroom. 

 --

 When I came out the bathroom, my room was empty. " That's odd " I said out loud and went to grab my phone. I looked around the room again and noticed King's carseat and diaper bag was gone. I twisted my lip, grabbed the room card and walked out the door. I put my phone in my back pocket and walked down the hall to the vending machine. I looked over the items and decided I didn't want anything. I walked back towards the room and decided to stop by London's room. I knocked on the door and London answered, holding King. I smiled and pinched his chubby cheeks. " Wassup " I said and kissed London's cheek. " Shit " She said and closed the door. " Hey Ms. April " I said and hugged her " Hey hunny " She said and kissed my cheek " Wassup Beaast " I say and nod at him " What ? No insult ? " He says. I laugh and sit in the computer chair " Tay, you dicked her ass down last night ? " Beaast asks " Beaassttt " London says and throws King's sock at him. " Aye ! Don't be using my sons clothing as a weapon " Tay says " Nah nigga you just don't wanna answer the question " Beaast says and points at Tay " He doesn't have to . No ! We didn't have sex last night . I just got all the beauty sleep I needed . So, I'm fine . " I said and placed my hand over my heart in a dramatic way. " Girl please. If you could see yo face outta my eyes, you would realize you need waaay more beauty sleep. You need all the beauty you can get " Beaast says . I give him the straight face. " Nigga -- " " Mommyyy ! " I get cut off by Journey coming up to me and jumping in my lap " Heeey boo ! " I say and hug her " You got lucky nigga " I say and point at Beaast. He just laughs. " Yall goin to see fireworks tonight ? " Ms. April asks. We all look around at each other. We don't even know ! " We haven't even decided Ms. April " London says, putting King in the bed with Beaast. My son look like me when he sleep. " Well it's a kids show tonight starting at six " She says. " Oh really ? Where ? " London asks  " Down the street at the picnic area " She says " Oh okay . Well we might just stay in, unless we find some last minute plans " London says. " I wanna gooo " Paris says and jumps in Ms. Aprils lap. Ms. April laughs " Alright. Oh ! And Tay, you never gave me an answer on the room " Ms. April says " Oh yeah. Kaay. " He says and looks at me. " Hmm " I say and slouch in the chair. Journey laughs and goes to sit back on the couch " Mom needs somewhere to stay. She only made reservations for one night at her other hotel yesterday " Tay says " That's cool . She can join us " I say . " Okaay. Cool. It's settled. " He says and claps his hands. King wakes up, crying. Beaast rolls over and puts his pacifier in his mouth. He drifts back to sleep. " You taking them right now ? " London asks " Yeaah " Ms. April says and stands up. I just noticed the girls are dressed. Journey strolls over to me " Bye bye mommy. I love you " She says and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my cheek " Aww. I love you too, princess " I say. She goes to hug her daddy. " I love you " She says " Love you too, J . " She smiles and stands by the door " Bye guys " Paris says and puts her oversized glasses on. " Girl ! Get back here and give my my sugar " Beaast says in this grumpy old man voice. Paris giggles and runs to kiss Beaast cheek. " See ya later babygirl " She kisses London. Tay grabs King's carseat and puts him in it. Ms. April grabs King's diaper bag. " Lemme kiss 'em " I say and grab King's carseat. I load him down with kisses. " I'll bring yo bags back up , ma " Tay says and they all leave. I look at London .