Seeking Answers From Sif

Aphron flapped his wings and flew down the hallway. Before he could round the nearest corner Loki clamped his hand over Aphron's tail and tugged him back. Aphron landed harshly on the ground and spiraled around to face Loki, snarling.

"What do you want," snapped Aphron as he bared his teeth in a snarl.

Loki then pointed to where guards were romping around. Aphron tilted his head before Morali pushed beside him. "What's happening?"

"I don't know," confessed Thor before he turned and bolted back down the hallways. "Wait I have another way to get to Sif."

They rest of them followed Thor outside the palace. Morali saw a girl who was battling with a few other boys. She was winning. Once she had defeated the last solider Thor padded forward. "Hey Sif can we speak with you," he asked hopefully.

Sif placed her weapon down and turned to Thor. "Sure, what do you need?"

"Not here," growled Morali as his head darted around. "We need some place private to talk, please."

Sif nodded and picked up her weapon before she bolted forward. Morali, Aphron, Loki, and Thor followed her swiftly down the hallway. They pushed forward and Sif ducked behind a large pillar. "So what do you want to talk about," wondered Sif.

"We want to know where the wolves are, wolves like us," Aphron whispered as his wings twitched.

"Wolves," echoed Sif as she raised an eyebrow. "Why do you care about your kind?"

"It doesn't matter," muttered Aphron. "I just want to know where they are."

"We're just curious," butted in Morali to compensate for his brother's roughness. "Could you please tell us."

Sif sat down and rested her hands on her knees. "All I know is that they live on the outskirts of Asgard."

"That's good enough for me," barked Aphron as he shot forward. Loki followed while Thor and Morali thanked Sif for the information. They they turned and followed Loki and Aphron, ready to find their parents.