Traveling to the Enemy

"I can't believe we are getting on a vessel, again," complained Morali as he wrinkled his nose as he leaped into the vessel with Thor ready to steer.

"We have to hurry or Odin will get there before here," Loki pointed out as he pushed Thor out of the way so he could steer.

"What are you doing," asked Thor gruffly.

"You're too slow," Loki snapped as he took the stick that steered it and the vessel took off at ramming speed.

Aphron fell onto the ground and Morali fell on top of him. Aphron snarled and sunk his teeth into Morali's haunch. Morali leaped upward and spun around on his brother, snarling.

"What was that for," asked Morali as he shook his haunch.

"You were laying on me," Aphron pointed out as he lashed his tail against the vessel ground.

"Stop it," snapped Thor as he barged between the two brothers. "We are supposed to be fighting later not now or with each other."

"Sorry," muttered Aphron as he drew back beside Loki and rested his head on hi paws, feeling already tired and defeated.

Morali rested himself at the front of the vessel and looked over and felt the wind whipping against his fur. He snorted and drew back. "I never thought that it would come to this, protecting the family I never knew who wanted to kill me."

"Yes I don't think that anyone saw this coming," assured Thor as he sat down and began to stroke Morali's pelt gently.

Morali didn't say anything. He just rested his head on his paws and breathed in the scent of the carved wood and gold trimmings that lined the vessel. It didn't take long before both wolves fell sound asleep.