Ceromony

Time and passed and they say time heals wounds.

Aphron and Morali stood still and erect as they watched Thor be ceremoniously given the hammer, Mjnoir (sorry if I misspelled it). He had used it in the battle with the wolves so Odin thought it would be fitting to truly give him the weapon.

As Odin gathered everyone to hear what he was about to do Aphron couldn't help but see the jealousy planted on companion's face. He scowled and wouldn't look up from where he stood. Aphron inched closer and butted his head against Loki's leg. "Are you alright," he asked.

Loki didn't answer him so Aphron didn't press it. When he looked to his brother he looked like he might burst in pride as his tail wagged. He was very happy for his companion and Aphron wished he could say the same.

However he was pleased since he had gotten closer to Zoryum. They spent a lot of time together, hunting and fighting together. She was also becoming very close with Sif and there was no doubt in Aphron's mind that Zoryum wouldn't become her companion.

"That is why I now grant you the hammer of the fallen star," Odin bellowed through the room for everyone to hear.

Aphron sat back on his haunches and sighed, tapping his claws impatiently against the ground. What seemed like days later Odin dismissed the crowd. Almost everyone gathered in line to congratulate the eldest son of Odin. Aphron was about to congratulate him but he noticed that Loki had disappeared.

"Loki," he hissed as he darted around. He saw that Loki was vanishing through the back door. He followed and struggled to keep pace with his companion. "Loki what's wrong."

"What's wrong," echoed Loki but mockery was clear in voice. "Oh nothing's wrong except that I should have been up there with him!"

Aphron felt a jolt rush through his body. "Loki you know it's nothing person-"

"Thor has the strength and I'm stuck like this," Loki continued to rant as he stomped off with Aphron following.

They padded into their room and Loki sat on his bed, thinking. Aphron sighed and pushed forward, licking his lips. "I wanted to ask you a question but I don't want your rage talking."

Loki rolled his eyes. "What?"

"I wanted to know if you think I should ask Zoryum to be my mate," Aphron inquired hopefully with a flick of his tail tip.

Loki's eyes widened a bit. "I didn't know you had that much feeling for her."

"I do," murmured Aphron as he pricked his ears. "So do you think I should?"

"Sure, why not," muttered Loki as he turned his back to Aphron.

Aphron snorted in anger. "I'm not going to let your bad mood ruin my day," he snapped before he turned and bolted out of the room, eager to speak with Zoryum.