Conflate

Conflate-To blend together.

After changing into a plain sweater and some comfy sweatpants you found in the closet you decided to go meet Lydia outside your room after a few failed attempts to go out the window.

You open the door slightly before poking your head out to inspect your surroundings. You began to feel dirty just looking at the spotless hallway which was decorated with beautiful paintings and antiques. How rich were these people?

"Hey..oh that's not the choice i was expecting" Lydia judged from your left suddenly making you jump while she inspected your outfit.

"Whats wrong with it?" You questioned, "I'm not exactly here to impress anyone, so i might as well be comfy."

"Hm i mean that's fine...but i left you so many cute outfits!" She whined gesturing inside your room. You simply shrug before she puffs her cheeks and gestures you to follow her.

You followed her down the corridors which were covered in floor too ceiling windows allowing light rays to bounce off every expensive painting. You realised you were staying in a some kind of mansion located in the woods of your town....but how come no ones ever mentioned it?

Soon you both approached a flight of spotless stairs each step having a bright yellow light shining from underneath it adding to the already modern vibe of the interior. Whilst walking down the stairs, the room below (you assumed was the living room) caught your eye.

Its modern yet warm aesthetic was stunning as the deep browns and creams mixed together so well, it was nothing but pleasing to the human eye. As you inspected the long sofa's that stretched out around a warm fire place, you didn't pay attention to the people sat on the couch.

Lydia smiled at you as she whispered, "Don't worry they won't bite."

You begin to sweat as you approached the group of people all staring at you as you hide yourself behind Lydia, You were never good in these situations...Are these people all wolves?!

"Okay everyone this is (Y/N), shes finally well enough to come greet you all." She smiled as she went and sat down next to the only familiar person Taehyung. Why did she leave you!? You stood in front of them all awkwardly as their eyes bore into you. You couldn't do it, you just looked at the floor as your face began to turn red.

"Gosh Lydia why would you put the poor girl in such a horrible position." You heard an unfamiliar voice scold. You gaze up to see a friendly looking girl with brown shoulder length hair with bangs approach you warmly.

"Hello, my name is Maliya" She greeted warmly as her green eyes locked onto your own (e/c) ones. You could tell she was deliberately stood in a position so you couldn't see the other people present in the room making you immediately feel a lot calmer.

"Uh h-hello," You spoke softly as she gave you a warm smile. She couldn't be one, right?

"Are you one of them too?" You questioned, immediately regretting your choice of words. Why would you ask that? here? Now?! Your puffy eyes just looked into her emerald orbs unsure of what to say.

"Awh...sweety we're all...ya know, but don't be frightened no one will hurt you here." She said trying to reassure you only for you to simply nod. She smiled at you in an almost saddened way before she spoke once again.

"Jin, honey come introduce yourself~" She said as she turned to the group of people behind her. Soon a tall man approached the two of you, he had the most broad shoulders you'd ever seen. His big lips seemed to jump out of his face as he smiled warmly at you and put an arm around Maliya.

"Hello" He began softly, "You must be (Y/N), its good to finally meet you, i'm Jin." He said as he held a large hand out for you to shake. You hesitantly shook it back before your other hand was being rapidly shaken by a new presence.

"Wow! Hello! My name is Hoseok! We haven't had a human here in ages !" He exclaimed excitedly making you just stare at him in surprise. He had a perfect nose with a strong physic much like Jimin's.

"Oh um Hello, Hoseok" You say quietly pushing a (H/c) strand of hair behind your ear.

"Alright please don't overwhelm her Hobi." Maliya said pulling him away making you smile ever so slightly.

You finally had a view of the other people, as your eyes trailed across the long sofa you recognized Taehyung, Lydia, Jimin and Jin. The first person you didn't recognize was a smaller man with an almost baby like face, he looked as if he didn't want to be there making you feel slightly uncomfortable. Next to him was another man who had a very strong vibe, he looked extremely stern as he bit the inside of his cheek deep in thought he-.

"Uh Hello?" A smaller voice spoke breaking you from your trail of thought. You look down to see a younger girl who seemed to be around 11-13 years old. Her round doe like eyes caught your attention immediately, one a deep brown and the other a light grey, was she blind? She flashed you grin as she played with her honey brown wavy hair.

"Oh um hello, whats your name?" You question trying your best to be calm around the younger girl.

"Oh right! I'm Rose," She said raising one sweater paw and flashing you an adorable toothy grin "You're super pretty by the way, heh I've never seen (e/c) eyes like yours before!" She said looking super close into your eyes making you feel a little uncomfortable.

"Oh wow...thank yo-" You began before being interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Rose c'mon don't freak her out." Jimin sighed as he smiled at the younger girl and then at you.

"Nice to see you're doing better, i'm glad you're excepting us...i knew you would." He said while side smirking at you in a seductive manner making your cheeks flush red slightly.

"Heh i dont even know what's happening anymore," You admit gazing at the floor not wanting to look at the beautiful man.

"I guess its natural to feel that way i-" He started before he was interrupted by a hand on his shoulder. You look up to see the stern looking man who was previously sat on the couch.

"Sorry to interrupt, do you mind if i steal (y/n) for a moment?" He questioned smiling at Jimin and then directing it towards you. What could this man want?

"Oh yeah of course Namjoon, (y/n)~," Jimin cooed smirking at you once again, you watched him and Rose leave before turning to this 'Namjoon' guy.

"Hello i'm Namjoon, please accompany me for a few minutes over here." He said in a calm and gentlemanly manner, you nod as you follow him to the empty side of the room.

"Listen i know this is very new to you and all but you must understand no one here will hurt you." He said as his chocolate eyes scanned your face making you feel slightly intimidated.

"Yes.. I've been told multiple times..i understand, but how can i not be wary? Im surrounded by a bunch of mystical fairy people who could probably snap my head off at any given moment." You retaliate.

"Wolves." He corrected before offering you a seat. You hesitantly sat down and looked around at everyone you had just met mingle with each other.

"You're here for a reason (Y/n)." He began talking slightly quieter than before.

"Oh yeah? and why is that?" You question sarcastically yet in a whisper.

"Well, you see.... Jungkook believes you could be his mate..." Namjoon says scanning your face for any sign of a reaction. You just sit in awe. This guy couldn't be serious right? You're not even a werewolf...but why else would you be here..

"Jungkook you actually showed up!" You hear someone exclaim as the familiar man appeared walking down the stairs. Jungkook...