Redamancy

Redamancy- The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned.

You continued following Rose until you finally began to hear voices, the younger girl turned a slight corner before turning back and smiling at you sweetly before you heard a bunch of gasps.

"Oh my god (y/n)!" Lydia Gasped as the whole pack came into view all sat on logs impatiently. Maliya was the first to race forward towards you and embrace you in a warm hug.

"We were so worried about you.." She whispered into your shoulder. She seemed to pull a slight face as she pulled away confusing you slightly. By now everyone else was crowded around you a part from Yoongi, Rose and Jungkook.

"Why do you smell so bad.." Tae added once he'd hugged you in relief. You narrowed your eyes before trying to subtly smell your underarms. You felt a slight tug on your shirt.

"She's wearing one of their shirts," Rose answered smiling up at you knowingly. Everyone seemed to nod in understatement before Lydia raced up to you, hugging you so hard you nearly fell over as she clung onto you cheerfully.

"We can't leave you anywhere!" Lydia scolded her voice muffled from your shirt. As she pulled away she didn't pull the same face as everyone else, it was more of a shocked face and you knew it was because the smell was familiar.

Tae wrapped an arm around her playfully snapping her out of her state, "She's cried multiple times over you," He mocked poking a tongue out at her. He received a hard nudge from Lydia who held a sour look.

"Awh Lydia.." You said as you smiled at her embarrassment. You walked over and hugged her again in reassurance to which she laughed slightly.

"I thought they may have killed you that's all.." She stated in an attempt to back herself up. You smiled at her, you two had become super close lately.

"Alright back to the house." You heard Jungkook order to which everyone began heading back towards the house. Lydia pulled you slightly to which you didn't move with her.

"(y/n) come on," She instructed while looking at you questionably. You turned and smiled at her reassuringly.

"I just want to talk to Jungkook for a second.." You whispered and begin walking towards him not giving her time to respond, she smiled lightly before turning and walking away.

"J-jungkook" You blurted trying to catch his attention. He turned and looked at you in what could only be described as guilt. You stumbled up in front of him trying to block his path.

"You're really going to try and ignore me again?" You whisper in a hurt tone, he opened his mouth to say something but closed it again.

"I..i just...don't know what to say to you," He murmured. You continued gazing into his eye's, an action that he continued to ignore.

Suddenly everything seemed to crash into your mind at once, the treaty was gone therefore everyone around you was in danger and it was all your fault. You felt the all too familiar lump form in your throat, why didn't you do something?.. anything?

"..I am so..so sorry.." You apologised in a guilty whisper. You finally broke eye contact with him not wanting him to see your now (e/c) glazed eyes.

"If i would've done something i-" You started only to be interrupted.

"If you would've done 'something' you would've been killed." He protested, "you did the sensible thing," He continued trying to reassure you in a plain tone causing you to hurt even more.

"Sometimes the sensible thing to do isn't the best thing to do.." You croak, " ..Jungkook because of me everyone is potentially in danger.." You sob in frustration. You were so angry at yourself, you were tired of being the weak one, the one who always messes up..

You suddenly felt two arms wrap around your sobbing form and pulling you close. "No. None of this is your fault and never will be." Jungkook expressed as he rested his chin on top of your head. You were too emotionally drained to truly evaluate the situation you were currently in so you only held him closer to comfort yourself.

"I was the one who introduced you to all of this.. this wasn't you, it was me...i'm so sorry (y/n).." He whispered into your (h/c) hair. "Perhaps it's best we somehow wipe your memory of all this and let you go home.." He continued carelessly. You pushed against his chest hard and looked up at him through eyes of disbelief.

"No. no. you cant do that i don't want to go back there.." You sniffed in strong protest. He stared at you through sad eyes as the trees rustled all around you.

"Listen i know why you brought me here, you thought i was your 'mate' when i'm clearly not but please understand that i love everyone so much and i just..." You wept hugging yourself in front of the man.

"No.." He whispered as he shook his head and clenched his jaw hard, "I don't think you understand." He continued in a cold tone. You went from hugging yourself to being pinned against a tree in less than a second. You widened your glossed eyes in shock as you look up at Jungkook who had his arms either side of your head.

He leaned his head close to yours and whispered, "I dont remember falling in love with you (y/n) (l/n).." He confessed, his eyes frantically searching between your two eyes. You stared into his dark eyes in disbelief.

"One second i completely hated the idea of you existing and the next we're on the roof dancing in the rain.... I've never looked at a person the way i did at you when we were on top of that mountain.. we were surrounded by beauty yet i could only bare myself to look at you..." He confessed in a frustrated tone, each word shocking you more than the one before as your heart seemed to swell in captivation. It was as if he was allowing his heart to speak before his brain for once..

"Jungkook..." You whispered almost certain you had been feeling the same way but not allowing yourself to admit it. He backed away while rubbing his neck harshly, you watched unsure how to react to his outbursts. He strongly hit a tree he passed making you jump in surprise. He turned to inspect your form before taking a deep breath and plopping down against a tree opposite you and staring at you.

His eyes bore into you before he let out a small laugh, "I used to watch you you know.." He admitted, you couldn't act surprised because you already knew that he did deep down. You slumped down against your tree shadowing his action and nodding slightly.

"Every time that f*cking brother of yours verbally or physically abused you i felt like ripping his throat out..scum bag.." He admitted, you could feel your eyes become glossed again as you listened to him, "When your friend left i knew you wouldn't be able to handle it anymore so i..brought you here..to keep you safe." He sighed inspecting a branch above him.

"When did you start..watching me.." You questioned abruptly unsure of how to word his actions to which he laughed slightly his head leant back against the tree.

"A few months ago i saw you sat by the edge of the forest drawing something...i guess i got too close before i saw your drawing of that wolf and..yeah..the rest is history.." He sighed almost regretting his choices, you closed your eyes trying to remember the day you had drawn that specific picture of a man fused with a wolf staring at the sky.

"Suppose that picture was ironic, huh?" He sighed lightheartedly as he turned to you and smiled lightly. What did this all mean for you and him..