Alexithymia

Alexithymia- The inability to express your feelings.

It had been just over an hour since Maliya and Lydia escorted you back to the house. You were now sat on your bed with Lydia once again.

"I can't believe you all came out looking for me.." You sigh as you cover your face in embarrassment.

"Of course we did, the pack has to stick together after all." Lydia said smiling as she put a hand on your shoulder lightly. You were about to reply before Jimin walked in.

"How are you doing?" Jimin asked searching deeply into your (e/c) orbs. Someone called for Lydia downstairs causing her to swiftly leave the both of you alone.

"I'm...fine..i guess" You sigh. Jimin smiled softly at you as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry about what Jungkook said to you, i was the only person who over heard what he said when i walked past and, well no one deserves to be talked to like that..." He whispered looking sadly at his feet as they dangled off the side of the large bed.

"It's not your fault...to be honest i feel like its my own fault for provoking him.." You start "I dont want to play the victim card.." You cross your legs and lean against the large cream pillows waiting for Jimin's response.

"Still, he had no reason to talk to you like that, gosh i don't know what's gotten into him lately." Jimin says sighing slightly, he diverted his gaze to you.

"I guess i just have to get used to it, right?" You scoff trying to lighten the mood.

"No, trust me" He began leaning forward and placing a hand on top of your own causing you to blush slightly, "he's not usually like this, he's a nice guy, i promise." You just gave him a closed mouth smile in return unsure whether to take his word for it or not.

"Well...welcome to the pack..(y/n)," Jimin almost whispered not taking his eyes off yours.

"How can i be a part of a wolf pack when i'm not even a wolf Jimin," You sigh laughing slightly.

"Well...Only a true wolf can fall in love with the moon," Jimin said softly his brown orbs boring into your (e/c) ones. You raised a brow at first but as he began to leave you really started to question what he meant.

"Hey...if you want to clear your head, i usually go to the roof," He suggested and with that final statement he left through the large door frame. You sat there for a while recalling the events of the night and finally decided to take Jimin's advise and try the roof.

It didn't take you long to find the roof, there was a flight of stairs not far from your room leading to a glass room on the third and top floor that had doors to an almost balcony like area. You pulled the glass sliding doors a side and slid into the crisp air of the night.

You took in your surroundings for a second while you got used to the cold air. To your right was an elegant looking lounge area, it had garden couches with slim wooden beams creating a roof effect over the area as fairy lights hung from each beam giving off a warm glow. Straight in front of you was a plain area with no fences surrounding its perimeter just plain wooden floor.

You decided to stay in the plain area for now, you walked forward and decided to sit and dangle your legs off the side of the building. You enjoyed staring out at the trees surrounding you as the stars lit up the midnight sky.

Suddenly you felt a presences beside you causing you to snap out of your thoughts and look beside you. Your eyes met two dark ones causing you to jump and almost slip forward. The mysterious person put an arm in front of you helping you reclaim your balance. Once you felt comfortable you look beside you again this time allowing yourself enough time to let your eyes focus on the dark silhouette.