Frenetic

Frenetic- Fast and energetic in a rather wild and uncontrollable way.

You awoke to the feeling of someone lightly shaking your shoulder, you groaned not bothering to open your (e/c) eyes. The shaking got harder resulting in you pulling up the soft covers of your bed over your head. You heard a light chuckle causing you to open one eye groggily and peer over the sheets to see Jin smiling at you in amusement.

You grabbed a pillow lying next to you burying your head into it, "What?" You groan. He smiled at you immediately warming your heart.

"You need to get up, we're going to start training soon." He chirped, the word 'training' immediately made you loose interest.

You rolled over and looked up at him to now realize he was wearing active wear, it perfectly showed off his broad shoulders and strong arms. Jin never wore clothing like this which made you curious as to why this training was such a big deal.

"Why do i have to go.." You groan loudly your voice unnaturally croaky.

Jin smiled as he scanned your room, "Well you're a part of the pack aren't you?" He almost stated, "So you take part in the activities." He turned around and stretched, you felt tired just watching him.

"But i'll get my ass kicked if i try fight a bunch of werewolves.." You argued hugging the sheets as Jin made a move for the sheets ripping them off the bed allowing the cold air to reach you, you shoot him a glare as you hug your bare knees.

"Well if we hurt you too bad you can just heal, right?" He mocked causing your eyes to widen as you became more nervous.

"Seriously Jin?" You argued showing him fake composure. He laughed at your response his unique laugh sounding almost like someone cleaning a window.

"Im kidding! But Jungkook wanted you to see just so you have an idea of how we fight." He admitted smiling at you as he made his way to the door.

"Don't be too late," Jin mocked as he made his way out of the room shutting the large door behind him. As soon as the sound of the door shutting filled your ears you fell back into the large amount of pillows behind you. Were they all really going to fight each other? Whatever the case, Jin's visit had made you curious which motivated you to get out of the unnaturally comfy bed and try find some active wear.

You eventually found a maroon and black active outfit that consisted of a sports bra leggings and some trainers. You decided it would be best to tie your (h/l) (h/c) hair back into a pony tail just in case you were dragged into doing something. As you inspected yourself in the mirror you decided the outfit showed off your figure well but not enough to show off everything you had to offer.

You made your way downstairs to try find someone to glue yourself to but found no one down there, you knew you weren't exactly quick but did they really leave without you.. The sound of the front door opening snapped you out of your thoughts, you spun around to see Namjoon and Jimin checking you out.

Jimin cleared his throat hard while still gawking at you, "Oh um everyone's outside (y/n)". You blushed slightly as you nodded your head while walking past them to head outside. You could feel their eyes follow you for as long as they could.

You turned to see everyone individually stretching, you began to feel nervous like you did on your first sports day, as pathetic as that sounded it was true.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Lydia call as she jogged up to you in a black and white themed outfit. As soon as she reached your side she inspected the outfit you were wearing.

"Wow (y/n).." She approved, you blushed again crossing your arms over your body in embarrassment.

"I know.. i think i'll go change," You say turning around only for Lydia to pull you back.