Paroxysm

Paroxysm-Sudden outburst of emotion.

"I fucking hate your stupid ass." Jackson mumbled into Mark's shoulder. You stared at the two linked in a tight embrace, it was a moment of pure friendship. Mark smiled weakly as he patted Jackson's back softly. This was a side of a Jackson you hadn't seen and yet it made you feel happy. 

"I was not expecting that." Bambam sighed after appearing next to you, "I mean i knew they were close but i didn't think Jackson was the forgiving type." You nodded at his comment continuing to watch the two men. 

Mark finally broke the embrace and looked at Jackson sternly, "I understand if i'm banished, i betrayed the pack and that's unforgivable." He agreed in a calm voice assuming his fate. 

Jackson pulled what could only be described as a disgusted face, "Mark. Cut the shit, i would never do that to you. I can't be alpha without you by my side.."

Your heart fluttered at the scene taking place in front of you as small smile painted your lips. Marks eyes became slightly glossy as he pulled the cutest smile you had ever seen, Jackson much to your surprise returned the smile. 

Mark grinned lightly, "Ah what a shame i was offered a position in Exo's pack." Jackson punched his arm playfully to which they both laughed. You glanced around to see everyone with a small smile a part from Jungkook who had his face hidden behind a book. 

"Seriously though, i have a condition." Mark revealed much to the surprise of everyone in the room. Jungkook's attention was also caught by this. 

Jackson raised a brow, "Huh? What. What do you mean?"

Mark looked towards you sending a small smile before taking a deep breath, "I'll only join if our two packs officially become allies and share Silverkeep's woodland, if not i'll have to simply refuse."  

You were in disbelief of what Mark was pushing for and what he was putting on the line. 

Suddenly Namjoon was beside Mark looking towards Jackson, "We would love to offer Mark a place in our pack if you won't have him." Namjoon dared. Jackson pulled an annoyed face while Mark smiled and nodded towards Namjoon. 

Everyone was silent awaiting his response, you wanted to participate in the conversation but decided to stay quiet and watch for now. 

Jackson turned away from the two and took a few steps forward until he was stood directly in front of Jungkook who once again had a book covering his face. 

"So how about it?" Jackson sighed in a cold tone, "are we done with all of this?" You watched as Jungkook slowly placed the book down and leaned back in his chair dominantly. 

"What you put my pack through is unforgivable and i don't know if i will ever forgive you for that but at the same time it can be prevented from happening again..so I suppose it's your choice, isn't it?" Jungkook countered in a deep stern voice. He finally sat upright and held out a hand. Jackson glanced from Jungkook to his hand sceptically before finally shaking his hand strongly. 

The room immediately erupted into blissful cheers a part from the odd roll of the eyes. You ran up to Mark and embraced him in a tight squeeze. 

"Mark that was amazing!" You squealed happily as he hugged you back. 

"It was the least i could do." He replied cheerfully. You look around to see Hobi with Jaebum and Youngjae under his arms causing you to laugh slightly. Rose and Aiden bashfully exchanged a small embrace while Amelia apologised to Lydia for the previous fight. Yugyeom stayed by Jackson's side as he spoke to the odd individual. 

Your smile refused to fade even after spotting Yoongi and Evelyn sat on a small couch both refusing to interact with their arms crossed lazily.

Bambam ran past swinging Rose around happily causing you to spot Jungkook staring at you from across the room. You smiled at him while mouthing a small 'thank you' to which he nodded. 

 Jimin soon appeared beside you, "Today marks a great day in our packs history." He declared. You look up at him allowing your smile to speak for you. 

"Yeah, it's kinda thanks to you (y/n)." Tae added suddenly from your other side. 

You waved your hands in front of your face, "Trust me i did nothing, it's all you guys." You protested. Tae patted your head goofily in response. 

"On a more serious note..It's nice to know we have back up especially with the hunters around.." Jimin sighed looking over everyone in the room. Your smile faded as you nodded at his statement.

"(y/n) are your sure you know nothing about what your father is..or what he may want?" Tae asked softly as he looked down into your (e/c) eyes. 

You sighed deeply, "Believe me if i knew i would say..but if he wants to see me then i plan on going to speak with him." 

Jimin shook his head at your response, "Don't know how Jungkook will react to that.." Soon you felt an arm wrap around your shoulder.

Hobi pulled you and Tae in close, "We can worry about all that stuff after a small celebration aye?" He wiggled his eye brows at the three of you. 

"You'll have to consult with the queen of parties herself." Tae joked as he motioned towards Lydia. Hobi immediately ran off towards Lydia obviously wanting to arrange some sort of party for the new alliance. The three of you watched him run of cheerfully in silence.

"What ever comes next, i hope everyone stays safe.." Tae whispered taking in the rooms atmosphere. Jimin nodded in agreement as he did the same.

You looked between the two men before joining them in looking over everyone, i hope it stays like this forever. 

((I apologise for yet another hiatus, i'll try my best to get back into the routine. Hope you all enjoyed! -M))