Quidnune

Quidnune: One who always wants to know what's going on.

You followed Mark through the now familiar corridors until you reached a white door.

"Here we are," Mark announced as he unlocked the door, you shifted uncomfortably as you looked around the area you were currently in. He pushed the doors open to reveal a fairly large room decorated in rich brown and cream furniture. Mark shifted to the side allowing you to enter and look around the room.

It was almost the size of your room back at the house but just a little smaller, the wide bed was surprisingly close to the floor as the deep brown sheets spread themselves onto the floor. The head of the bed was a subtle cream with a light brown wall behind. The dresser, mirror and bedside tables were all from the same set along with a large golden brown rug that brang the whole room together with a mini chandelier above.

You were about to turn and thank Mark but by the time you turned he was no longer there and the door was shut. You looked around the room a second time before collapsing against the large bed. You were so confused on what you should be doing in this situation, you would run but what Jackson had said earlier about being skinned alive scared you because you knew he wasn't bluffing but at the same time you didn't want to do nothing at all.

Knock Knock

Two light taps on the door snapped you out of your thoughts, was that Mark? You slowly glided towards the door placing an ear against it to see if you could hear anything only to be met by silence. You slowly opened the door poking your head around it to see two members of their pack you hadn't particularly spoken to yet.

"Uhm hello," The man you remembered as 'Bambam' greeted awkwardly, you raised a brow slightly. He looked at the women beside him who you remembered as 'Evelyn'.

"What do you want.." You whispered from the shelter of the door. Bambam bit his lip slightly, they seemed almost nervous..

"Can we come in?" He asked in a slight whisper, you hesitated for a while before deciding to let them into your new found room. You swung the door open allowing the two to pass. You folded your arms as you walked towards the bed and sat on top of it staring up at the two in confusion.

"What?" You ask again impatiently. Evelyn pushed a strand of black hair behind her ear before sighing loudly.

"Listen we're not supposed to be in here... but we have some questions for you." She stated abruptly, you furrowed your brows at her.

Bambam shifted uncomfortably before speaking, "We made a pact with each other not to tell the others, now make one with us." He revealed folding his arms to seem more serious. You had no clue what they the were talking about.

"I'm sorry what?" You question in disbelief, what the hell do they want to know..They looked at each other uneasily before softening their expressions.

"I'm sorry my name is Evelyn, what's yours....?" She greeted in a slight sarcastic and awkward tone. You watched as she held a pale hand out for you to shake.

"..(y/n).." You stated awkwardly as you shake her cold hand, "What do you guys want to ask..." You question awkwardly exchanging eye contact with the two.

"First. swear you won't tell anyone we came in here and asked you these questions." Evelyn responded a little too quickly for comfort. She bit her pinkie finger hard causing it to bleed, you widen your eyes at her actions as she held her finger out for you. You watched the crimson bead of liquid run down the side of her finger nervously.

"What..you want me to do that...?" You ask in confusion as she nods impatiently, you immediately begin biting at your finger in an attempt to make it bleed but to no avail you just couldn't do it.

"Here." Bambam laughed as he swiftly collected a paper clip from one of the draws close to the bed and grabbing your wrist firmly, in no time he stabbed your finger hard leaving you no time to react.

"OUCH! man what the f*ck!" You yell angrily causing him to laugh slightly and toss the paper clip across the room, before you could bring it to your mouth Evelyn linked her pinkie around your own. You looked up at her unsure of what to do as her pinkie crushed your own.

"Swear you won't tell anyone." She proposed as her bright blue eyes dug into your own (e/c) ones.

"I won't tell anyone okay.." You promised swiftly as your finger began to sting hard. You shoved your bleeding finger into your mouth sucking it hard in an attempt to ease the pain.

"Alright.." Bambam sighed as he perched himself onto the side of the low bed, "We wanted to ask about.."

"Our siblings." Evelyn cut in sharply gazing deep into your eyes. You slowly removed your finger from your mouth in surprise as you brushed some loose strands of (h/c) hair out of your face.

"Siblings..?" You ask in a whisper, shifting slightly to get more comfortable.

"I just wanted to ask about my sister...Lydia...how is she?" Evelyn asked sadly as she kept her gaze fixated on her hands that were clasped around each other on her lap. Lydia? Sister? You sat in shock for a few seconds, thats why she reminded you of her so much...

"Uh..she's good and um happy..." You reply unsure of what kind of answer she was looking for. Evelyn smiled weakly for the first time since you'd met her, although it didn't seem to last as she started her second question.

"Is she still with that Taehyung bastard?" She asked through clenched teeth catching you off guard. You hardened your gaze in confusion.

"Uh yeah..you don't like him?" You ask selecting each word carefully. She laughed slightly as she spun around to look away from you both as she began to pace around.

"Oh yeah i love him...a part from the fact he tried to f*cking kill me." She stated angrily, what was she talking about? You had so many questions for her but maybe you should wait and ask Lydia for more information. To be honest you trusted her more and were comfortable asking personal questions.

"Okay okay, but how is Rose?" Bambam interrupted suddenly catching your full attention. You froze at his statement just as much as Evelyn's.

"She's your sister..?" You ask taking in his features to find his eyes resembling the younger girls fairly well.

He nodded sadly, "although i haven't been a very good brother.." He admitted as he held a hand against his face in shame.

"Uh, yeah she's healthy..happy," You revealed honestly trying to take in the information. You hadn't known any of them particularly long but you would've thought they would've told you about having siblings. He seemed to smile happily at your word.

"Thank you, (y/n).." Bambam thanked as he patted your knee before getting up and leaving the room leaving you and an angry looking Evelyn alone.

You watched as she stood in a silent rage her eyes glossy and fists formed tightly into fists.

"Wanna talk about it..." You offer quietly, she looked at you in surprise her eyes softening slightly.

"Ye-i uh no, no i don't." She whispered as she wiped her eyes and swiftly left the room holding her composure perfectly. You watched as the door shut leaving you alone in the now dark room. These packs had more links than you originally thought, were they looking for you? did they know where you were? Siblings? Things are beginning to get interesting.