Paralian

Paralian- One who lives by the sea.

You stood outside alongside everyone else, you looked around wondering if this would be your last chance to talk to some of the members.

"So this is really happening.." Lydia sighed from beside you, you turned to her sending her a sad smile.

"Are you scared..?" You ask as you both look over the other members who were all exchanging acts of affection towards each other.

She sighed loudly, "Yes, but not for myself..." You nodded in agreement, you couldn't imagine how this must feel for those who have known each other for so long.

"How long have you been in this house?" You ask quietly as you stare up at your home. She turned to face it as well before laughing quietly.

"A while." She replied airily. You bit your tongue as nostalgic thoughts filled your mind. You glanced around once more taking in the members who were now all decked out in leather and denim outfits, the outfits alone making you realise how serious the situation was.

"(Y/n)...you're my best friend...please don't..ya know.." Lydia rasped as she looked at you deeply. You faced her before smiling a tear filled smile.

"Never." You whisper causing her to embrace you tightly. You both nod at each other promising to live through this battle.

"Okay everyone." Jungkook called from the barrier of trees. You faced him to see a face you hadn't seen before, he genuinely looked concerned.

"I just-...Thank you..and good luck to you all." He sighed, you swore you heard his voice crack slightly. Everyone looked at each other, exchanging smiles and exchanging hand gestures.

"Follow me and remember, look out for each other, this is what we've trained for." Jungkook continued before beginning to walk into the forest. You gripped the dagger in your pocket hard before turning and looking back at the house..just in case it was your last chance.

You all stumbled through the overgrown forest in hope of saving Yoongi and surviving the up and coming brawl.

"I think we'll be alright," Hobi concluded from your side as you walked beside one another. You nodded at him praying that his assumption was correct.

"Where exactly are we going..?" You question as you watched over Jungkook who was leading the pack. Hobi turned to you.

"Jungkook told us they left coordinates on the letter, they lead to that small meadow near the cliffs." Hobi remembered. You thought for a minute.

"Wait, like the one you guys found me in when i ran away?" You questioned eagerly. He thought for a second before nodding. Wow, that memory took you back.

You were about to talk to Hobi some more but before you could turn to him a large red leaf completely flew into your face. You huffed slightly as you peeled the pretty leaf off your skin. You turned from the rest of the group to release it into the wind, when you did you could've sworn you saw a girl with flaming red hair smiling at you from the distance. You blinked hard and with that she was gone. Your (e/c) eyes scanned the area curiously before you brushed it off.

You decided to catch up to Jungkook in hope of talking to him before you arrived. You started remembering your surroundings meaning you were close.

"Jungkook are we really-" You began only for him to cut you off straight away without even looking at you.

"(Y/n). I would like to take you out on a real date when this is all over." He stated catching you by surprise. You brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair back before looking at him.

"What do you mean..." You ask in confusion. He bit his lip hard before glancing at you for a second.

"I was going to surprise you with a pizza date today...." He began. "But now I realise that isn't enough..." You look at him in surprise, your heart nearly exploded at his confession.

You laugh slightly, "You tell me this now..?" He looked at you with a small smile before sighing.

"Ironic huh? Something to fight for I suppose." He whispered, you watched as the open area came into view.

"(Y/n), whatever happens..don't let them get a hold of that dagger." He stated as Jacksons pack came into vision from the other side of the field.

You nodded slightly as yours and Jungkooks hands suddenly became intertwined. You didn't react at all as it felt so natural for your hand to be with his.

"Ah~ nice of you to join us!" Jackson greeted over the sound of the waves crashing to your left. The whole pack came to a halt as you began staring each other down. Your eyes immediately went to a tied up Yoongi who looked gravely injured.

"We're here, so let Yoongi go." Jungkook replied calmly. Jackson turned to Jinyoung who was holding Yoongi captive and nodded slightly. Yoongi soon became free as he began stumbling his way over to your own side.

"I'm so sorry." He rasped as he almost collapsed. You felt incredibly guilty looking at the injured man as he winced every time he stepped.

"Jungkook. He's not well enough to fight." Maliya pleaded as she ran forward to the man.

"Yoongi I'm so sorry.." You apologised as he neared you, he sent you a small forgiving smile.

"Maliya, escort him further back. Protect him as much as you can." Jungkook ordered as he nodded at the smaller women. She nodded back as she helped Yoongi walk further back. You noticed her lightly hug Jin as she stumbled past him.

Jackson laughed hard while watching you all, "Well...let's begin shall we?"