Enigma

Enigma- A person or thing which is mysterious, puzzling or difficult to understand

BANG BANG BANG

You flung yourself up frantically looking for the source of the loud noises in shock. You heard your neck crack from the uncomfortable position you were lying in as you tried to sit upright.

"Morning Sunshine~" You hear some muse from beside you. You allow your (e/c) eyes to adjust only to see an unfamiliar man staring down at you.

"H-huh," You cough out in utter confusion. He gave you a sarcastic smile before grabbing you by the arm roughly, you felt his long fingers dig into your sensitive skin causing you to wince in pain. He pulled you up roughly so you were now stood up for the first time in a while, your head began to throb and spin all in one.

"Hey! Let me go you a**hole!" You yell at him as you frantically try to pull away. Unfortunately for you it seemed your attempts had no effect on the man as he gave you a bored look, that didn't stop you from continuing to struggle. He yanked you out of the 'cell' then out of another door. You entered a corridor that reminded you of the ones back at the house but the aesthetics were completely different, these ones seemed a lot colder where as the ones back home were warmer.

"I'm Youngjae by the way.. just so i don't have to 'introduce' myself later." You look up at the man in confusion, this was your first time actually inspecting the man, he had light brown hair that was parted slightly to the left with dark brown eyes. He wore a slightly oversize t shirt with rips all over it and some black jeans.

"Where are you taking me?" You ask stumbling slightly to keep up with the man. You took in the interior as you were pulled swiftly through some small corridors. The overall aesthetic of the interior seemed to be black, white and a rosy pink color that gave off chilling vibes.

"Jackson wanted to see you when you woke, i got bored.. so i woke you up." He shrugged as he began shoving you up some spiral stairs. You tired not to trip as he pushed you lightly up each step.

After being harshly yanked down some more corridors you finally stopped at a glass door, Youngjae knocked on it impatiently as he kept a stern grip on your arm. You stood glaring at the man making sure you'd take any chance you could to get away from this place. Soon a man opened the door aggressively, he had blonde almost white hair and dark brown eyes that reminded you of Jungkook's. He wore a white vest that showed off his muscular arms making you feel uneasy.

"What." he hissed at Youngjae to which he pulled you in front of him as a shield. You stared up at the man nervously as he stared back down at you in shock before his gaze turned more sinister.

"Uh she woke up Jackson." Youngjae said uncomfortably before nodding awkwardly and speed walking off down the dark corridor.

"Ah (y/n) nice of you to finally wake up," You recognized his voice as the one that attacked you in the forest. You glared up at him about to do a runner before he grabbed your arm in the exact place Youngjae had making you wince in pain.

"Get the f*ck off me!" You shout at him as he pulled you into the room. The room appeared to be a study with tons of books covering the walls as large chandeliers hung from the ceiling lighting up the room with a grey tone.

"You can try run, but the members of my pack will find you very quickly and skin you alive." He sighed bluntly before releasing his grip off you. These people were insane, you decided not to take the chance and stay put for now.

He smirked at you before brushing a (h/c) strand of hair from your face, "Good choice." He hummed childishly making you shiver.

"Why am i here." You ask quietly, looking down in slight fear. You could feel his gaze on you as he lightly placed finger on your chin before grabbing your jaw and pushing upwards exposing your neck to him.