Conflict

Conflict-to come into collision or disagreement; be contradictory, at variance, or in opposition; clash.

Heat. Glorious heat was all you could feel. It seemed as if all your other senses had stopped working as you bathed in the warmth that surrounded you. After a while your ability to feel and move came back to you as you turned on your side to get more comfortable, it felt like you were wrapped in a blanket lying on something comfortable. Finally when your ability to really think came back memories of the mountain lion jumping at you filled your mind as your sleepy eyes shot open.

You flung up in an attempt to process where you were, you recognized the place as the living room immediately. You heard two loud thumps causing you to look behind you on the floor to see Lydia and Hobi all tangled up.

"Ow..." Lydia moaned "That's the second time (y/n)!" You stared at them as they laughed at each others uncomfortable positions.

"Wh-what happened?" You asked trying to recall what happened. They both stopped laughing and looked at you softly.

"Uh..(y/n) you were almost mauled by a mountain lion." Lydia revealed seriously staring into your (e/c) eyes deeply as she sat beside you slowly. The fear you felt running away from the creature seemed to return as you thought about your situation.

"Not many people would've hit one across the head thats for sure!" Hobi exclaimed laughing but immediately stopping after Lydia shot him a glance.

Lydia patted your leg slightly, "We're just glad you're okay." She smiled at you as Hobi smiled in agreement. You simply looked at your lap, you hated how weak you were compared to everyone else you wanted to be able to protect yourself.

Hobi laughed, "I feel sorry for Tae and Chim Chim!" He exclaimed, "I wouldn't want to deal with Jungkook."

Lydia scoffed, "They're getting what they deserve. What were they thinking taking (y/n) hunting."

Hobi got up from the floor and stretched, "But to be fair there isn't usually mountain lions that close to the house.." He stopped stretching and looked at the both of you.

Lydia seemed to rub her chin in thought, "Yeah, that is pretty strange.." You looked between them both as your head started to throb.

"Uh guys can we talk about this another time.." You plead while clutching your head. They both looked at you strangely before saluting goofily and leaving you alone in the large living room. You sighed trying to comprehend everything.
Before you were about to go grab something to eat you heard loud voices coming from outside.

You stood up groggily to go see what was going on outside falling back slightly. As soon as your bare feet met with the cold flooring outside a wave of goose bumps washed over you. You recognized the voice yelling was Jungkook's which only intrigued you more. You slowly and quietly made your way around the side of the house to see Tae and Jimin stood in front of a very angry Jungkook.

"What the f*ck were you thinking!" Jungkook yelled shoving Jimin slightly who only looked at his feet. You immediately ran over to them getting in between Jungkook and the two men.

"What the hell are you doing?" You yell at Jungkook angrily. How could he shove one of his friends like that?

"I'm scolding them for their stupid actions." He grunted through gritted teeth. You looked behind at the two men apologetically.

"We're really sorry (y/n)," Tae apologized sincerely his Dark eyes boring into your own.

You looked between Jungkook and the two men, "Well i'm not dead am i?" You suggest.

Jungkook grabbed your shoulders, "No, but you could've been if i wasn't there!" You stared in confusion into Jungkook's raging eyes. Why was he so angry?

"You were there...?" You question as he loosens his grip from your shoulders and bites his lip looking anywhere but you in frustration. "Whatever! you don't need to punish them." You state.

"Listen this is my job as alpha. alright. If you dont like it..well to bad." He retaliates as he lightly pushes you a side. You were about to jump back at him when you felt Jimin place a hand on your shoulder nodding at you sadly. You look back at him and slowly walk back inside looking back at them guiltily.

As soon as your body met the warmth of the house once again you see Rose running toward you worriedly.

"Ah~ my gosh (y/n)! I heard about what happened!" She exclaimed her unique eyes searching into your own.

"I'm fine.." You laugh slightly making your way back to the long couch where the blankets were located.

She sighed clutching her heart in relief, "I was so worried.. and i was so shocked at the same time like it was insane and you were so cool and i!-" She rambled on quickly, you really didn't want to think about the situation anymore so decided to talk about her instead.

"Uh anyway.." You say cutting her off, "What were you up to yesterday?" You ask as you wrap yourself in the fuzzy white blanket trying to regain its warmth.

"Oh..um nothing really," She sighed with a shrug smiling at you innocently, you raise a brow in slight confusion.

"Oh Jimin and Tae told me everyone was running errands," You say as you invite her into your fuzzy armor.

She gladly gets into the blanket beside you before sighing, "They were but they obviously didn't mention me because i'm the Omega..I'm not supposed to go hunt along side them.." She looked at you sadly but then seemed to brush it off. "It's okay though someone has to do it." She laughed smiling up at you sweetly.

"Wait you're the Omega?" You ask in disbelief looking down at the younger girl.

"Mhm" She hummed. "It's understandable, i mean i am the youngest and everyone else is pretty strong." She smiled positively up at you. You pouted slightly at how unfair the situation was.

"It's not really a big deal..no one treats me harshly or anything but roles are roles." She laughed playing with her auburn coloured hair. You looked down at the cute girl and patted her on the head reassuringly.

"Well if i was the alpha of this pack you definitely wouldn't be the omega," You say rubbing her head playfully, she smiled up at you widely.

"(y/n) you're so nice! no wonder Jungkook's allowing you to stay!" She smiled hugging you slightly.

You smiled before another thought sprang to your mind, "Rose? how come Jungkook let you into his pack if... you know... you're on the younger side..." You asked unsure if the question was appropriate or not. She looked up at you and forced an airy laugh.

"Its a long boring story," She admitted before jumping up and spinning around in a captivating manner.

"Well i need to go rest! After all tomorrow is group training!" She exclaimed excitedly, you were about to question her before she ran out the room at inhuman speeds. You sighed to yourself wondering what group training was.

"Group training is when the whole pack trains/fight each other to enhance power." A voice stated from beside you on the arm of the sofa. You jump back to see Jungkook looking down at you deeply, he lightly laughed at your reaction.

"Ya know Rose really seems to like you, along with everyone else," He stated before leaving the room glancing back and smirking slightly. You huffed falling backwards.