Cingulomania

Cingulomania-A strong desire to hold a person in your arms.

You shivered slightly as your bare feet met the intense chill of the wooden floor. The small smile on your face was yet to fade from last nights encounter with Jungkook. You had spent a lot of the night just thinking about what a beautiful person he was, to many he would come across as impolite or reserved but to you he was just perfect. It was strange how much your emotions had shuffled in the amount of time you had been acquainted with him. 

"You and the alpha huh? Nice~" A voice chimed as a strong arm fell around your shoulders. You looked up to see none other than Jimin smiling down at you. 

You knocked his arm off your shoulders, "Jealous?" You joke in an attempt to beat him at his own game. He smiled one of his insanely cute smiles while nudging you playfully. 

"I love Jungkook as a brother..come to think of it I actually wanted to thank you." He hummed. You looked up curiously not quite knowing what he'd possible want to thank you for. 

His bright cheerful eyes shined as they locked onto your own, "You may not realise it but you really have changed him for the better, you seem to make him happy." 

You thought about what he had said for a few seconds before mustering "AhJimin you don't need to-"

"Yes i do, no one other than you can get through to that man sometimes. Before you came along he never bothered with social gatherings and was always stuck up in his damn office...just-" He sighed before smiling. "Thanks for bringing him back to us (Y/n)."

Your heart swelled at his words, you didn't think you had changed him at all. Your conversation was cut short as you turned for the stairs as his intention was to keep going down the corridor. 

Jimin turned his eyes glowing in the dim light, "Should i call you alpha now?" He joked loving your flustered expression. His laugh continued as he turned disappearing down the corridor. You hadn't even considered that possibility yet but you were pretty certain you didn't like it. Even so you continued on your journey to obtain some breakfast. 

-

You had spent the afternoon chilling on the roof, it was very relaxing to read in the heavy rains that were constantly engulfing Silverkeep all year round. You took a sip of your hot chocolate before the sound of the door opening filled your ears. 

"(Y/n)?" Jungkook called out over natures noises. Your eyes immediately lit up at the sound of his voice, you set your mug and book down in an instant to call back. 

"Yeah?" You respond casually, his eyes scanned the rooftop finally spotting you by the sheltered area. He jogged over to avoid the rain the best he could. 

The moment he reached you all you could focus on was his cute smile, "How'd you sleep?" He beamed. The expression on his face caused you to smile a warm smile, how could he be so cute but intimidating at the same time?

"Pretty good actually." You grinned as he held one of his large hands out to help you up. You graciously took it brushing out your now crinkled clothes. 

He gazed towards the rainy forest, "A fellow lover of the rain i see?" He mused before looking back down into your (e/c) eyes. You nod smiling up at him almost falling in love all over again purely because he liked the rain, you were deeply in love with this guy. 

"I actually came looking for you because Jackson's pack wanted to discuss any plans we may of had..with your father and all." He hesitated. It was hard but you excepted that it had to be done sooner or later, you knew one of your goals were to actually talk to him after all this time. The fact Jungkook had come looking for you himself instead of sending someone like usual made the situation a little more bearable.

Sighing deeply you muster, "Alright..but i have a request."

He looked at you sympathetically rubbing your arm, "What is it?"

"I want a say in what goes like you and Jackson." You state firmly. After all it was your father. 

Hesitating slightly he soon spots the burning fire of determination in your eyes and gives in accepting your request.  

-

As you both walked through the long corridors of the safe house your hand had subconsciously intertwined with his own. 

"I'm really glad our packs are starting to trust and forgive one another." You tested keeping your hand in his comfortably. 

His face seemed express confusion as he looked down at you, "Have you forgotten what they did to you?" He asked sternly. 

"N-no i just..." You stutter not quite knowing how to respond. 

"How could i ever forgive them, especially Jackson. What they did to my pack..it's unforgivable. The only reason i excepted the truce was to focus on the damn hunters" He growled recalling the whole ordeal.  

You think back to the time you spent in their own safe house, "From my experience the members were just pawns not quite knowing why they were fighting.." You claimed. 

He raised a brow, "Oh yeah? Which members were they?"

You thought for a few seconds, "Mark was kind to me from the start, Aiden is just a sweet kid, Bambam helped-."

"Yeah? That's only a few of the members.. besides, are they the same people who looked our own members in the eye with violent intentions?" He challenged sending you a stern look. 

"Jungkook..We did the exact same to them...They were only doing what their Alpha and friend wanted and I personally believe Jackson has a reason behind all of this.." You state confident in your words. He observed you deeply before facing forward and turning into the dining room in which the meeting was being held. 

You gaze around to see everyone stood around the table in the dimly lit room. It was slightly weird to see members from both packs stood together all wanting the same thing. 

You locked eyes with Lydia who looked like she was having some sort of silent panic attack. You raise a brow at her before realising she was staring at your hand which was still intertwined with Jungkook's. Blushing slightly you release your grip assuming Jungkook would want to keep a firm or manly image, immediately you felt his hand wrap around your own giving you a reassuring squeeze. 

Members were still chatting so you assumed it hadn't started yet, Jungkook began talking to Namjoon who stood close by. You felt a small tug on your sweater causing you to turn around and spot an excited Rose. 

"Woah.." She gasped in awe as she inspected yours and Jungkook's hands. You smiled at her adorable expression, you had noticed her longing for you and Jungkook to get together for a while now. 

A toothy grin appeared on her face, "It finally happened!" She exclaimed her normal and injured eyes shining brightly. Having a child around so full of joy really helped you act stronger and stay hopeful even in the darkest times. 

You poke your tongue out her playfully before the door swung open revealing an almost annoyed looking Jackson. 

He made his way to the top of the table, "Alright lets get this over with." He announced signalling the start of the meeting.