Kalon

Kalon-Beauty that is more than skin-deep.

It had been a few days since the alliance was formed by Jungkook and Jackson, Lydia and Hobi's celebration was tonight so you were told to just sit upstairs while they prepared. Jackson's pack also stayed at the house because of the uncertainty surrounding the hunters so it was a little overcrowded.

You had invited Maliya, Jin and Jimin to hang out in your room until the celebration began, the company deffinately helped the time go by quicker. Everyone was casually talking until Lydia burst in looking like she'd been through a hurricane.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Jimin asked laughing slightly. Lydia just gave him a sour glare before grabbing Jin and Jimin by their collars and dragging them to the door.

"Out! We need to get ready." She declared, you and Maliya couldn't help but laugh.

Jimin grinned slightly, "Aha can i stay and watch~" Lydia slammed the door in his face before any of you could even respond.

A muffled "I was joking!" came from Jimin before Lydia sighed and faced you both.

"They're too much sometimes.." Lydia groaned before stumbling over to your spotless vanity. That girl really does work too hard sometimes..

You walked over to stand beside her, "You turn into a complete control freak when it comes to parties.." You joked. Maliya also joined you both in front of the vanity, the three of you grew closer and closer everyday.

"Ugh, it's an addiction!" Lydia yelled while dramatically slamming a fist onto the surface in front of her.

Maliya patted her head in fake sympathy, "You poor thing..Come on we should start getting ready." You both nodded in agreement before heading for the closet.

"Hey, should we ask the other girls to join us? As like a peace offering or something?" You proposed while looking at them both for their opinions. Lydia immediately pulled an awkward expression.

"Well..Evelyn just won't.." She informed, " Amelia was it? Don't think she will either." You nodded at the blonde girl understanding where she was coming from.

Maliya looked towards Lydia, "Wheres Rose?"

Lydia sighed, "She found the snack table..." Maliya frowned unimpressed by her response.

"Well i guess it's just the three of us." You smiled at them both to which they returned.

~

It took about an hour before the three of you were ready for the evening, you let your (h/l) (h/c) hair hang freely while you wore a black long sleeve mini dress with an off the shoulder neckline. You adored the way the fabric flew freely around your form. Maliya and Lydia (your official stylists) both wore cocktail dresses, Maliya in light pink lace and Lydia in a plain muted blue.

You had to admit you felt really good in what you were wearing and low-key couldn't wait to see Jungkook. The noise from downstairs suddenly caught your attention.

"Is everyone already down there?" You asked nervously while squeezing into some heels.

Lydia coughed from her hairspray before rasping "Probably." Your nerves went from 0 too 100 real quick, you weren't a fan of attention in any form.

"Okay let's go join everyone else." Maliya instructed while Lydia hopped towards the door excitedly, you bit back your nerves and just followed them both out onto the landing. You could now hear the sounds of people talking and music being played more clearly, just enjoy yourself (y/n).

Lydia practically jumped down the stairs and into Tae's arms excitedly, Maliya smiled at you before holding out a hand for you to hold so you could go down together. You gladly let your hand intertwine with her own warm hand before you both made your way down the spotless illuminated stairs.